Online Language Coach for Children
- Online English, Online
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 25
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Professional teachers deserve professional training to transfer their skills into the online classroom. With the VOLT-YL Coach Certification Program, every VivaLing Coach is certified and prepared to move their already fantastic teaching into the online environment.
- Set your own hours
- Teach 10-30 hours per week
- Connect with a global team of educators
- Be fully trained and prepared for online teaching
- Implement VivaLing's science-based methodology
- Express your creativity and unique personality with VivaLing's flexible curriculum
- Meet diverse and enthusiastic young learners
- Enjoy fun and interactive language teaching
- Continue developing professionally
- Be introduced to the latest online teaching tools
- A native accent of English (UK, North American, Australian, South African), Mandarin, Spanish, French, or German
- A minimum of two years of experience working full-time with children
- A certificate or degree in education and/or languages
- Comfort with educational technology and a high quality computer (4 Gb RAM or higher, and at least 2 GHz processor) and Internet connection (minimum 1.2 Mbps)
- At least 4 days of availability per week
Salary and Benefits
More Company Information
VivaLing is the world's first online language academy for kids. We offer highly personalized 1-1 and small group lessons for children aged 3-18 years old.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.www.trines.co.uk/onlinetefl
Train To Teach
Get Qualified with Angloville, travel Europe for free and receive teaching qualification while supporting European students as a mentor. Visit Prague, Dublin, Budapest, Krakow.Apply and Save Now