EFL teachers for MoD/Capita training
- United Kingdom, Kuwait, Shrivenham
- Dialogue Language Services International
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 10
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Positions are on a freelance, short term contract basis, with courses ranging from 1 - 20 weeks in total and commencing at varying times throughout the year. The majority of the courses take place in Shrivenham, Wiltshire.
We are specifically looking for tutors with:
- Experience of teaching military personnel on mid-long term contracts (especially senior officers)
- Experience of designing/managing military English langauge courses
- A genuine knowledge of military life (ie ex-service personel)
- Experience of designing/managing English language courses
- A base local to Shrivenham if possible
Please get in touch with us if you meet the above criteria, plus the qualifications set out below. Please apply via TEFL.com or by sending your CV and covering letter to Nadine Wood via the Dialogue website.
Note: Security checks are essential for MOD contracts - you must be eligible to work in the UK and provide evidence of a permanent UK address, whether applying for a position in UK or KUW. MOD prefer tutors that have prior experience of working with MOD in the UK before considering for KUW.
- A CELTA/TESOL qualification
- A minimum of 3 years qualified teaching experience
- A degree
- A DELTA or DipTESOL
- A certificate in International Political Science, International Relations or equivalent
Salary and Benefits
Dialogue Language Services International
More Company Information
Dialogue was launched 20 years ago in Swindon and is now a training and translation provider worldwide to companies like Honda, MoD, BP and Dyson. We a friendly, enthusiastic bunch of linguists who'd love to hear from you.
Click here to visit the
Dialogue Language Services International website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?