Teach English in Ecuador at IH Guayaquil
- Ecuador, Guayaquil
- British School of Language
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 4
- Degree Required
Details of Position
IH Guayaquil (operating locally as BSL - British School of Language) affiliated to IH World Organisation of language schools in 2014, and is the authorized Cambridge English Language Assessment centre covering the coastal region of Ecuador. We offer a residential CELTA course, as well as TKT preparation courses and an ICELT course to local teachers - a real opportunity for DELTA-qualified / experienced teachers to move into teacher training and/or oral examining (minimum two-year commitment required).
NB IH Guayaquil is committed to looking after the welfare of its staff and students, and expects all employees to share this commitment. By applying for this job you confirm that you are of suitable character, safe to work with children and young people, and have no relevant criminal convictions.
- CELTA, Trinity, IHC or equivalent recognized by the International House World Organisation.
NB An online TEFL/TESL course is NOT considered an adequate initial teaching qualification.
- Experience of EFL teaching (minimum of one year preferred)
- Some experience with YL teaching preferred
- Experience teaching exam preparation classes preferred but not essential
- Undergraduate degree essential.
Salary and Benefits
US$880-1440 (net) depending on qualifications and experience (for 80 teaching hours per calendar month - extra hours paid on top)
* Free visa on completion of one-month probation
* Excellent, comprehensive CPD program
* Free local medical insurance
* Monthly salary rather than hourly paid inc. sick leave and four weeks paid leave per annum (not including Public Holidays)
NB We do NOT provide financial support for flights or accommodation though we can help you find somewhere suitable to live when you arrive.
British School of Language
Click here to visit the
British School of Language website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.www.trines.co.uk/onlinetefl
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course with Spanish classes provided.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!www.baxterinternationalteflschool.com