ENGLISH NATIVE-LEVEL TEACHERS FOR BARCELONA
- Spain, BARCELONA
- Helen Doron English Sant Martí - Barcelona
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 4
- Degree Required
- Attendance required at a weekly meeting & a training session
- Native level teachers. Knowing some Spanish will be appreciated
- A variety of ages: babies, children, teens and adults
- Teachers work in blocks from Monday to Friday (9:00-11:30 & 15:50-22:00)
- From September/October 2017 to end-June 2018
- Our holidays: 2 weeks at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and number of other public holidays
- 10 minutes to the city centre (well-connected)
Details of Position
We are looking for ENGLISH NATIVE-LEVEL teachers for the next academic year (Sept/Oct 2017-June 2018) who genuinely enjoy teaching, take pride in their work and are concerned about their students' progress and welfare. They should be friendly, eager to learn, easy to work with, willing to share ideas, flexible, good humoured and prepared to make a positive contribution to the school.
We are friendly, understanding, supportive and provide good working conditions and on-going training.
Methodology: Direct - Natural - Communicative Approach
Helen Doron English (HDE) – World Leader in the ESL (English as a Second Language) Industry.
32 years ago Linguist and educator, Helen Doron revolutionized teaching English as a foreign language to young kids by developing a method that imitates the way in which babies learn their mother tongue. Today, Helen Doron English is an international network in over 35 countries with more than 900 learning centres. Two million children speak English today thanks to Helen Doron English.
- Native level English speaker preferred
2. TEFL. Teachers are usually expected to have a four-week TEFL qualification such as an RSA TEFL, CELTA or TRINITY TESOL certificate.
3. Experience. We are happy to employ a wide range of teachers, some with little or no experience and others with much more. As we have specific departments we are always interested in people with specific experience:
- Babies: Experience in Kindergartens
- Children: Experience in Primary Education
- Young Learners and teens, whether this experience be in an EFL environment or a state educational system.
- Adults: teachers with experience teaching adults are encouraged to apply.
- Sports Summer Camps: BA (Hons) Sport Coaching and Development. Activity Leaders. Swimming Instructors. First Aid Qualifications.
4. We require good classroom management skills
5. Ability to use technology
6.Personal attributes are perhaps our greatest consideration.
Salary and Benefits
- Fully paid holidays
- Bonus on completion of contract
- NHS coverage
- Assistance for working papers
1. HDE Training: 5-day intensive training in September or October and seminars.
2. Cambridge Exam Preparation Training
3. On-going training through the academic year
- Career development
Helen Doron English Sant Martí - Barcelona
More Company Information
Be part of our teaching staff at Sant Martí HDE Learning Centre, located near the centre of Barcelona (Spain)-. A Cambridge English Exam Preparation Centre for FCE, CAE and CPE since 1992.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.Click to find out more.