Immediate Female EFL Instructor vacancies in Saudi Arabia with Employment
- Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
- The Saudi British Centre
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
The Saudi British Centre (SBC) is currently looking for professional native level English language instructors for the for PYP colleges at Saudi Universities for the next academic year 2017/2018.
• BA in English or Applied Linguistics (preferably a Master’s degree) or;
• BA in modern languages(preferably a Master’s degree) with an accredited teaching
certificate such as CELTA, DELTA, TESOL or another recognized professional teaching
equivalent. Online courses are not accepted;
• Minimum of 2 full-time years of teaching of English, TEFL or TESL;
• High level of computer skills and proficiency in using smart board or active board is
Salary and Benefits
• Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia
• Furnished accommodations or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Transportation provided or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental coverage
• Visa expenses (including medical and visa fees) covered/reimbursed upon arrival
• Employment visa processed (towards Iqama) or Business visas; all available
• S.R. 1000 cash advance provided upon arrival
• Scheduled trips to and from cultural sites, souqs, and shopping malls
• Year-end bonus paid at the end of the academic year;
• Annual Vacation time of 30 days in addition to all Saudi holidays (exit/re-entry visas
• Iqama holders keep their passports;
• Academic year contract with the option for renewal;
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit IMMEDIATELY your CV, copies of credentials, transcripts/diploma, ESL certificate, and passport via the link below
We look forward to hearing from you. All applications will be considered.
The Saudi British Centre
More Company Information
The Saudi British Centre for Education and Development (SBC) has been providing EFL instruction in Saudi Arabia for over 16 years. It has branches in major cities in the country. It has been working with renowned Saudi universities operating their English foundation programs, known in Saudi as Preparatory Year Program (PYP). SBC has partnerships with local and international educational institutions in areas of language programs, accreditation, quality assurance, and joint management of PYP's in Saudi Arabia. It currently employs over 800 instructors, supervisors, and support staff. SBC is a solid organization with a vision to make a difference in the level of English language instruction in Saudi Arabia.
Click here to visit the
The Saudi British Centre website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!Click to find out more.