NATIVE-LEVEL ENGLISH TEACHER REQUIRED FOR 2022-23
- Spain: Granollers, nr Barcelona, Spain.
- Cambridge School
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Number of positions: 1
Details of Position
All our schools have fully-equipped classrooms with interactive whiteboards, fibre-optic internet connection and access to our bank of supplementary material and resources.
Our schools offer a supportive, friendly work environment. All our new teachers are assigned a mentor to help them adapt to our systems and procedures. We provide ongoing professional training through seminars and observations which can help teachers further develop their skills. Our teaching staff of over 75 welcome new colleagues and provide the opportunity to make new friends quickly.
The Vallès Oriental is situated between Barcelona (a 30min train journey away), the Montseny mountain range (also 30mins by train) and Mataro beach (30mins by bus). Most of our teachers live in Granollers, the regional capital, which has a population of around 60,000. Granollers has cinemas, gyms, parks and lots of great places to eat, drink and socialise.
Our 2022-23 academic year runs from 16th September to 22nd June and our summer courses run from 276th June to 28th July.
We currently have 1 vacancy.
- Teachers with native-level competence and pronunciation ONLY
- CELTA or Trinity CertTesol ONLY
- Full, clean driving licence and willingness to drive essential
- Preference given to candidates who are prepared to live locally, in Granollers/Vallès Oriental
*Due to Britain leaving the European Union, UK citizens can only work in Spain if they are currently resident and have an TIE identification number
Salary and Benefits
- The guaranteed minimum salary for a new teacher is 15,022.01 euros gross for 725hrs teaching between 16th Sept and 22nd June (this works out at around 20hrs per week). This is based on an hourly rate of 20.72 euros. The annual salary is divided up as follows: 726.67 in September (if the teachers starts on the 16th), 1,453.34 per month from October to May, 1065.78 in June (we finish on the 22nd), plus an extra holiday payment of 1,602.84 in June. Teachers who work more than the 725hrs guaranteed minimum, earn extra hours over and above the guaranteed minimum salary.
- Teachers who start later in the year are guaranteed the proportional annual hours and salary. Their monthly salary, 1,453.34 euros, is the same as for teachers who started in September.
- Teachers who work on our 5-week summer course (the last week of June and first four weeks of July) earn an additional 1,600.00 or more.
Holidays and benefits
-We have two weeks' holiday for Christmas and one week for Easter plu
We have 75 teachers, 9 centres and a supportive, professional, friendly work environment. We offer ongoing professional training and development as well as an excellent salary and conditions.
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses and Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.
Promote your training courses at TEFL.com for less than £10.00/€11.00/$13.00 per week!
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
SEE The World
Step this way and join us in Chiang Mai, Thailand for an opportunity to teach English to the World: 4 weeks of onsite training including 6 observed teaching practices at local schools followed by a job guarantee.www.seetefl.com
Cambridge CELTA courses 2023, AVO Centre - Bulgaria
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Small groups, personal approach and individual support. Highly qualified, experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate!www.teflcertificates-avo.com