English Teachers at Eastern International University
- Vietnam: Binh Duong.
- Eastern International University
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Applicants are required to have the following
- University degree
- A qualification in English Language Teaching (Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL or an equivalent Level 5 qualification preferred). Your certification must be from a recognised provider, a minimum of 120 hours in-class and have a minimum 6 hours of observed lessons.
We would prefer candidates to have
- Experience teaching general English and/or IELTS to young adults
- Be available to commit to a 1-year contract
- Be able to provide notarizations of tertiary degree, teaching qualification and clean police check.
Salary and Benefits
- Quality accommodation provided (not shared)
- 25 days of paid leave per year (inclusive of public holidays)
- A bonus of 1600 US dollars is offered on successful completion of the contract
- Basic health insurance provided
- Professional development program including IELTS examiner training.
Eastern International University
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Eastern International University website
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Including life long career service.www.tefl-abroad.org/
CertTESOL, Trinity College TESOL face-to-face, 4-week intensive training course in Istanbul. £870 SPECIAL OFFER for our August course. Max 8 trainees!
Get your worldwide recognised, prestigious TESOL-TEFL certificate in this fascinating city and start teaching English anywhere in the world.www.tesol-turkey.com