Primary English Teacher
- Deadline: Sun 10 Oct 2021 00:00:00 UTC
- Malaysia: Sibu, Sarawak.
- WOODLANDS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
1. Incorporate critical and creative thinking into student tasks.
2. Use a communicative, student-centered approach.
3. Proficient with multimedia equipment to effectively support learning.
4. Assess and record students' progress and undertake all other administrative tasks as required.
Details of Position
The curriculum is skills based and intended for near-native English speaking students. This is not an ESL post.
Salary and Benefits
2. Other Benefits:
- Air Passage: Round trip flight back upon completion 2 years contract. Baggage and settling allowance:RM1000.
- Monthly accommodation allowance:RM1000
- Monthly transport allowance: RM1000
- Health insurance provided.
All schools (9-10 weeks) and public holidays.
- 2 years contract.
WOODLANDS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the WOODLANDS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL website
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-in-italy.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom.
120-Hour TEFL certificate course - 84% discount for Tefl.com members. Enroll Now!International Open Academy