Centre Managers, DOS's and Activity Managers
- United Kingdom, South of England, Yorkshire, Edinburgh, Bath, Cheltenham
- Churchill House
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 12
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Very attractive salaries, excellent locations, full training and support.
Vacancies in London, the south of England, York and Edinburgh
Details of Position
We have vacancies at several locations including London, York, Bath, Cheltenham and Edinburgh.
Centre Managers, Activity Managers and DOSs are responsible for the overall management and safe running of the school whilst ensuring that our customers receive the best possible experience of our schools.
Churchill House Summer Centres is a British Council accredited school. In our 2014 British Council inspection we were awarded 8 areas of strength including academic management, staff management and care of students. This score makes us one of the highest-scoring multi-centre schools.
Please download and read the job description carefully; its available from our website (link below). To apply, please send a TEFL.COM application with a covering email or send a covering email and a full CV to email@example.com
Directors of Studies must be qualified to British Council TEFLQ standards
As part of our safer recruitment policy all potential employees will be required to:
- Submit a full chronological CV. You will be required to explain any gaps in your employment history.
- Provide the contact details of two suitable professional referees. All references will be taken up and asked specifically about your suitability to work with under 18 year olds. We may also approach your other former employers. Personal references are not usually acceptable.
- Undergo an Enhanced DBS check, unless currently enrolled in the DBS update scheme
- Overseas residents will be required to provide a recent certificate of good conduct (COGC) from the relevant local authority in their country of residence.
- All employees will be required to sign a Children Act declaration to state that they are not barred from working with minors.
- All employees will be expected to provide proof of identity and all relevant qualifications (originals only) photocopies will be taken for our records.
All offers of employment are subject to the successful completion of this process.
Salary and Benefits
Directors of Studies: £685-£725 per week + holiday pay
Activity Managers: £585-£625 per week + holiday pay
Note: Management Salaries quoted include maximum performance-related bonus.
See job descriptions on our website for details.
More Company Information
Churchill House School of English has been established for over 40 years and is one of the UK's most succssful private language schools. It is BRITISH COUNCIL accredited. In addition to the main school in Ramsgate, we run a number of summer schools around the UK during July and August
Click here to visit the
Churchill House website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Our accredited online courses are designed and managed by highly experienced TEFL teachers so you can be confident in all that you learn.Click to find out more.
Train To Teach
4 week intensive courses with hands-on teaching practice, to gain the necessary skills for effective teaching. Support and professional feedback from our experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Reserve your place today!Click to find out more.