- Teaching in Vietnam is a rewarding and enriching experience
- Enjoy great benefits including excellent local salary and accommodation
- 9 month contract
- You will have time to explore Vietnam with 24 days of paid vacation
- You'll work with students of all ages and focus on delivering English language curriculum
- Join an international team with lots of social events and meet ups
- You will teach in exciting Ho Chi Minh city
- NO DEGREE REQUIRED
TEFL Graduate aims to serve as a gateway to the dream of travelling and teaching abroad. We specialise in providing top quality TEFL training and job placement. We have partnered with Asia's most reputable employers.
Typical tasks that may be carried our to include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
- Classroom management
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
- Attending and contributing to training sessions
- Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
To provide students at ILA and our partner schools with a premium quality English language learning experience and to complete all associated planning and administration work in accordance with ILA requirements. ILA provides teachers with the opportunity to teach a wide range of students, whilst developing their teaching skills and career, supported by a dedicated academic management team. Structured ongoing professional development and a wide range of teaching resources.
SEEKING FULL-TIME GENERAL ENGLISH TEACHERS FOR 2019-2020
Are you looking to develop as a teacher in one of the world's most exciting companies as well as in one of the world's most exciting cities? If the answer is yes, then Wall Street English Vietnam may be just the job you have been looking for. Offering a competitive salary, guaranteed hours as well as clear career paths, Wall Street English Vietnam is currently hiring both general English and IELTs teachers.
The Academic Coordinator (AC) reports to the Director of Studies (DoS)/Assistant Director of Studies (ADoS,) and monitors, supervises, and supports the academic teaching team to deliver ACET programs.
The AC is responsible for monitoring the delivery of high quality Academic English, IELTS preparatory, and Young Teens (6-9th grade) programs.
Teachers required at Eastern International University, Vietnam. Come and teach diligent, engaging tertiary level students In Binh Duong New City - 30 kilometres north of Saigon.
- Exciting locations including Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam and China
- Up to £3,500 monthly
- Teach English (TEFL) to young learners, teens and adults
- Career professional development opportunities
- Full support and access to mentor teachers
- 6 month - 1 year contracts available
- Accommodation support / visa assistance
- Full training and orientation
- Over 5,000 successful hires
- Teach and inspire in Asia!
All teachers will start teaching part-time. As you receive positive feedback from students, your hours will increase to full-time, or you may remain part-time. RES does its best to be flexible in scheduling around your other commitments. We offer stable hours and guarantee stable and top income for good teachers.
A syllabus and materials are provided for each level, though teachers are encouraged to supplement as they see fit. An extensive range of supplementary materials are
Close to the natural beauty of Ha Long Bay in northern Vietnam, Hai Phong city is an attractive coastal city in the north of Vietnam located near the Halong Bay attraction.
If you are looking for an authentic Vietnamese experience in a welcoming, smaller city with delicious food, this is the place for you. With a growing local and expat scene, there are countless attractions to explore. Hai Phong is great for nature lovers, city dwellers, and slow living lifestyles alike.