The job entails:
teaching English to mainly school-going children, teens, adults and businesses
term evaluation, exam preparation, staff meetings, student evaluation
preparing students for external exams (Cambridge B1-C2 and TOEFL)
timetable for classes is: some mornings/ afternoon/evenings (4pm-10pm) Monday to Friday and Saturday morning if necessary
Last call to teach English in Spain: start in January/February! Are you a student or recent graduate looking for valuable professional experience in Spain? Don't miss out this last call to become a language assistant in a Spanish school. No matter what your background and level of Spanish are, there is a Meddeas programme for you. Receive a monthly income, free TEFL-related training and the opportunity to explore a country.View Details
Application period open now! Becoming a Language Assistant in a Spanish school with Meddeas is a unique experience that will stay with you forever. During one academic year, you will be enrolled in a structured program and teach 20 hours a week in one of the 200 educational centers we work with. Gain international experience teaching English in Spain and add transferable skills to your resume. Don't miss the opportunity to discover a new culture and language.View Details
Do you have a driving license?
Are you looking for the experience of a lifetime?
We are looking for NATIVE LEVEL TEACHERS for our centers in Zaragoza and Madrid!
If you are someone who is energetic, dynamic and has a passion for teaching, we want you on our team!
Number 16 companies is the place!
Native Level English speaking activity leaders for English camps in Spain from March to June. Full contract and excellent conditions. Further working possibilities in July.View Details
Native level English teachers required for 2018 academic year, immediate start.
Small, reputable English school in Figueres near Spain's Costa Brava seeks dedicated, professional and motivating teacher to join our team. We teach groups of no more than 5 students at a time, mainly children and teenagers from 6-18 years old. There is 1 position available. We currently have over 350 students and 8 members of staff.
Cambridge School Vallès Oriental (nr Barcelona), Spain has vacancies for native level English teachers for the 2017-18 academic year. Teachers will have a mix of childrens', teenagers', adults' and in-company groups. We offer ongoing professional training and development as well as an excellent salary and terms and conditions.View Details
>If you want to be an outstanding teacher and make a real difference to peoples lives
->If you want an exciting opportunity to live and work in the heart of Spain
THEN HERES YOUR OPPORTUNITY! COME AND TEACH ENGLISH AT IDIOMAS WATSON IN VALLADOLID!
- A 25 teaching-hour legal Spanish contract
- Attendance required at a weekly meeting & a training session
- Native level teachers. Knowing some Spanish will be appreciated
- A variety of ages: babies, children, teens and adults
- Teachers work in blocks from Monday to Friday (9:00-11:30 & 15:50-22:00)
- From September/October 2017 to end-June 2018
- Our holidays: 2 weeks at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and number of other public holidays
- 10 minutes to the city centre (well-connected)
- Short-term volunteer TEFL positions in Spain
- Develop your teaching skills in a relaxed, professional environment
- Regular observation and feedback sessions
- 20+ hours of teaching practice per week with real students
- 24 hour teacher support
- Accommodation provided (optional)
- Placement fee of 84 euros per week applies
- No experience necessary