Dynamic, experienced teachers needed for a large language school in the north of Spain. Teaching young learners and/or teenagers. Excellent work conditions.
Medium size language and hospitality school in the Greater Bilbao (North of Spain) is looking for a native level English teacher to teach children aged 4 to 12, teens and adults aged 18+.
The school is a prestigious institution in the area holding official Cambridge examinations.
Working environment is good and positive.
The job entails:
teaching English to mainly school-going children, teens, adults and businesses
term evaluation, exam preparation, staff meetings, student evaluation
preparing students for external exams (Cambridge B1-C2 and TOEFL)
timetable for classes is: some mornings/ afternoon/evenings (4pm-10pm) Monday to Friday and Saturday morning if necessary
- A 25 teaching-hour legal Spanish contract
- Attendance required at a weekly meeting & a training session
- Native level teachers. Knowing some Spanish will be appreciated
- A variety of ages: babies, children, teens and adults
- Teachers work in blocks from Monday to Friday (9:00-11:30 & 15:50-22:00)
- From September/October 2017 to end-June 2018
- Our holidays: 2 weeks at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and number of other public holidays
- 10 minutes to the city centre (well-connected)
- Short-term volunteer TEFL positions in Spain
- Develop your teaching skills in a relaxed, professional environment
- Regular observation and feedback sessions
- 20+ hours of teaching practice per week with real students
- 24 hour teacher support
- Accommodation provided (optional)
- Placement fee of 84 euros per week applies
- No experience necessary
A few assistant teacher positions due to begin in January/ February 2018 are still available
Additionally our selection process for positions starting in Sep/Oct 2018 is already open.
ELIGIBLE: For more information please visit and apply via our website (link below).
Job description: The job entails teaching English to mainly school-going children , teens and adults, term evaluation, attending weekly meetings, teacher training, and preparing students for external exams(Cambridge, KET,PET,FCE). Our timetable for classes is in the afternoon/evening (4pm-10pm) Monday to Thursday and (4pm-6pm) on Friday.
>If you want to be an outstanding teacher and make a real difference to peoples lives
->If you want an exciting opportunity to live and work in the heart of Spain
THEN HERES YOUR OPPORTUNITY! COME AND TEACH ENGLISH AT IDIOMAS WATSON IN VALLADOLID!
Want to meet employers from different parts of Spain all under one roof?
Sponsored by FECEI (the National Federation of Private Language Schools in Spain) Spain's TEFL Jobs Fairs provide you with the chance to meet top employers face to face, interview for job opportunities for the 2018-2019 academic year, and attend talks about living and teaching English in Spain.
And it's all FREE for teachers!
Register online today (link below) and upload your CV to our Teacher Database
Do you want to teach English in Spain next academic year? Become a Language and Cultural Ambassador in Madrid or Murcia with ConversaSpain, a Spanish organization that cooperates with more than 150 public schools in different regions in Spain. Participants get paid 1,000 euros monthly and teach 16 hours per week over 4 consecutive days. ConversaSpain provides participants with support moving to Spain, initial training, and advice. Apply ASAP or by May 4th: there are limited positions available!