TEFL Graduate aims to serve as a gateway to the dream of travelling and teaching abroad. We specialise in providing top quality TEFL training and job placement. We have partnered with Asia's most reputable employers.
Great Benefits :Rent Free Furnished housing ,Airfare Provided,Teaching and Travelling In South Korea
Work and Travel in South Korea !
Teaching Conversational English to Korean Students.
You will only speak English at school.
Curriculum and Teaching materials are provided. And English speaking director will guide and train you before you start teaching.
Teach English in a Public School in South Korea. Teaching Elementary, Middle or High school children with a prestigious EPIK contract. We work for EPIK and also for education offices.
High salary, low living costs, high savings. Return-flight allowance provided, rent-free studio apartment provided, 26 working days + 15 paid national holidays provided.
No experience required. Assistance provided throughout employment contract.
Google us and check our reputation
English teaching jobs available all year round in Daegu Metropolitan city, the 3rd largest city in South Korea with its population of 2.5 million and hundreds of native English speaking teachers.
A prepaid flight to Korea, rent-free fully furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, national pension etc. are provided.
Native level English speakers with a Bachelor's degree in any field and no criminal record are eligible.
- Live & teach in beautiful South Korea
- Public school positions. Contract start February 2020
- Earn a great local salary and save money
- Free furnished private accommodation provided
- Receive a flight allowance of KRW 2,600,000
- Make new friends and share this adventure with hundreds of other English teachers!
- Full orientation
- Korean co-teacher in every class
- Apply early to secure your place!
Positions are available at public schools. You can expect a competitive salary based on your qualification including teaching experience and TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate and the cost of living in Korea is reasonable, therefore you can expect to save a big portion of the salary.Teaching in Korea would be rewarding and valuable experience and a great chance to wide your views by traveling Korea where has one of the oldest cultures in the world.
180+ locations throughout Korea.
Employs more than 1,000 teachers
All classes are taught using the Chungdahm research-based English curriculum.
Both teachers and students use the Chungdahm 3.0 platform where smart tablets and flat screen monitors enhance the educational experience.
Has programs for all age groups ranging from kindergarten through high school.
In order to speed up the process, please send us an e-mail with the following:
1. A resume (MS word file, PDF file or written in an email)
2. A recent photo of yourself (Smiling, not with sunglasses )
3. An earliest available date
4. Your nationality & current location
5. Applying for a position alone or with a friend/partner?