English teaching jobs available all year round in Daegu Metropolitan city, the 3rd largest city in South Korea with its population of 2.5 million and over 1,000 current native English speaking teachers.
A prepaid flight to Korea, rent-free fully furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, national pension etc. are provided.
Native level English speakers with a Bachelor's degree in any field and no criminal record are eligible for E-2 visa for English teaching positions in S.Korea.
By means of internet job postings, employment fairs and other forms of advertisement, we find qualified individuals who have a desire to teach English in South Korea. We then guide those individuals through an interview and application process.
Work and Travel in South Korea !
Teaching Conversational English to Korean Students.
You will only speak English at school.
Curriculum and Teaching materials are provided. And English speaking director will guide and train you before you start teaching.
Public Schools in South Korea.
Teach at an Elementary or Middle or Public High School.
22 classes per week. 1 class is 40-50mins in duration.
365 day contract.
Our service is free, we are paid by the government here to recruit you.
18 working days paid vacation plus national holidays
2.6m won in flights (if your flight is less - and it will be - you keep the difference)
Google our creditability - Korean Horizons.
- Live & teach in beautiful South Korea!
- Public school positions to start August 2018
- Earn a great local salary and save money
- Free furnished private accommodation provided
- Receive a flight allowance of KRW 2,600,000
- Make new friends and share this adventure with hundreds of other English teachers!
- Full orientation
- Korean co-teacher in every class
Woosong Educational Foundation in South Korea is seeking experienced, qualified candidates to fill remaining positions as non-tenure track EFL professors, starting in March 2018.
- Master's or PhD and two years of teaching experience at university or college required
- Teach a variety of credit and noncredit English as Foreign Language classes
- Maximum teaching 20 hours per week
- 2,700,000 to 3,500,000 Won per month + housing (stipend or single apartment)
Aclipse is currently looking to fill numerous teaching positions in Korea for our world respected client ChungDahm Learning beginning this May and August, with the majority of positions starting in May. Locations include the Korean cities of Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Jeonju, Ulsan, Daejeon, Cheonan, Wonju, and Cheongna.
In order to speed up the process, please send us an e-mail with the following:
1. Resume (MS word file, PDF file or written in an email)
2. A recent photo of yourself (Smiling, not with sunglasses )
3. Earliest available date
4. Your Nationality & current location
5. Applying for a position alone or with a friend/partner?
TEFL Graduate aims to serve as a gateway to the dream of travelling and teaching abroad. We specialise in providing top quality TEFL training and job placement. We have partnered with Asia’s most reputable employers.
Salaries range from $900 - $3,500 per month (depending on location,experience and qualifications)
Sponsored visas and work permits
Positions are available at public schools. You can expect a competitive salary based on your qualification including teaching experience and TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate and the cost of living in Korea is reasonable, therefore you can expect to save a big portion of the salary.Teaching in Korea would be rewarding and valuable experience and a great chance to wide your views by traveling Korea where has one of the oldest cultures in the world.