* Salary from 2,200,000won to 2,950,000
* Rent-free single furnished apartment
* 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
* Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
* 26 working days paid vacation + national holidays (7 weeks in total)
* Medical contributions
* Pension contributions
* 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
* Sick paid leave allowance
* Special leave allowance
* KH Premier Support Services Throughout
We specialise in providing top quality TEFL training and job placement. We have partnered with Asia's most reputable employers and our professional team will assist you with interviews, visas, accommodation, and continued support throughout your TEFL journey.
Let TEFL Graduate be your gateway to the dream of traveling and working abroad!
APPLY NOW TO LEARN MORE!
Work and Travel in South Korea !
Teaching Conversational English to Korean Students.
You will only speak English at school.
Curriculum and Teaching materials are provided. And English speaking director will guide and train you before you start teaching.
English teaching opportunities are available all year round in Daegu, the 3rd largest city in South Korea with its population of 2.4 million and several hundred native English speaking teachers.
One way flight ticket, rent-free furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, national pension, airport pick up service etc. are provided.
Native level English speakers with a Bachelor's degree in any field and no criminal record are eligible for E2 visa to teach English in Korea.
- Live & teach in beautiful South Korea
- Public school positions. Contract starts February 2024
- Earn a great local salary and save money
- Free furnished private accommodation provided
- Receive a flight allowance of KRW 2,600,000
- Make new friends and share this adventure with hundreds of other English teachers!
- Full orientation
- Korean co-teacher in every class
- Apply early to secure your place!
You have to teach the kids English as an active ESL Teacher.
Assign them home work and check their homework
Let their parents know about their improvement
In order to speed up the process, please send us an e-mail with the following:
1. A resume
2. A recent photo of yourself (Smiling, not with sunglasses )
3. An earliest available date
4. Your nationality & current location
5. Applying for a position alone or with a friend/partner?
Each class last 50 minutes and we have ten-minute breaks between classes.
There are about 70-80 students, from 9-16 years old.
5-12 students are in each class.