Working as an ALT, you will enrich the lives of children by sharing your knowledge of English and communication skills and giving insight into other cultures. Your job is two-fold: language instructor and cultural ambassador. These two aspects are inseparable, and you, as a successful Interac ALT, will become an expert in both. You can expect to teach classes on your own, with a Japanese teacher present to help manage the classroom.
TEFL Graduate aims to serve as a gateway to the dream of travelling and teaching abroad. We specialise in providing top quality TEFL training and job placement. We have partnered with Asia's most reputable employers.
- Private school teaching jobs in beautiful Japan, Tokyo & other major cities!
- JPY 252,800 (approx. £1,700 monthly) with bonus system
- Accommodation support
- Full training on arrival including TEYL course
- 6 weeks annual paid leave including 2 weeks at Christmas / New Year, plus Spring & Summer breaks
- Teach small classes of 1 - 6 students (average 3 students)
- 29.5 hours weekly teaching 50% adults & 50% children
- Average length of teacher stay on this program is almost 3 years
Japan is a fantastic place to live and work - and we can help you get there! There is so much to see you will probably stay longer than you thought.The job is stable, varied, the package is good and you will develop as a teacher.
Why get your job through UIC Teachers? We have been sending teachers to Japan for many years, and know the job inside out. We'll guide you from interview to visa to getting on the plane.
We are recruiting now for start dates in April and beyond.
Join us at the British Council for a chance to develop a rewarding career with a leader in your professional field. From inspiring students in the classroom, to being inspired in a new world, you will start on an unforgettable teaching experience making a real difference to the lives of those you teach.
-Teaching up to 10 x 20-min classes requiring 1-3 lesson plans a day.
-Thoroughly preparing for each days lessons.
-Keeping accurate records (attendance, lesson plans, and lesson feedback).
-Communicating with the Japanese English teacher or homeroom teachers when needed.
Westgate aims to shape the future of English education in Japan. We have been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1983 and hire over 400 instructors every year. Generations of Japanese students have developed their communicative English skills and cultural awareness on our programs. As well as helping to shape the direction of our students lives and careers, we have also been a gateway to career development for countless English instructors around the world.
- Exciting locations including Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Spain, Korea, China
- Up to £3,500 monthly
- Teach English (TEFL) to young learners, teens and adults
- Career professional development opportunities
- Full support and access to mentor teachers
- 6 month - 1 year contracts available
- Accommodation support / visa assistance
- Full training and orientation
- Over 5,000 successful hires
- Teach and inspire in Asia!
Teach in amazing Tokyo and other cities. Have an incredible experience while working in a varied, stable and rewarding job.
252,800 yen per month (app £1800) GBP. Overtime and bonus system
6 weeks paid holiday
Small classes, lots of variety
Ave 29.5 hours per week (approx 25 contact hours)
Great social scene
Average stay for teachers is 3 years
AEON offers our teachers a great opportunity to grow personally and professionally while gaining valuable teaching and international business skills. AEON's salary, furnished apartments and fully paid vacations give you the chance to completely immerse yourself in the culture of Japan.