Teach English one-to-one online to Chinese students. English Phoenix offers a high quality learning experience with lessons tailored to the individual students needs. We offer a wide variety of English courses with support and core teaching materials provided. Work from home with hours to suit you.
This job is for a minimum of 3 months (ideally for 6 months) with an option to extend.
As a teacher with Oxford Business College (OBC)'s Blended Learning Programme and classroom teacher you will be expected to:
- teach groups of students EFL and include lessons from the online platform.
- report progress and attendance to the head of programme.
- run meet up classes
St Giles Juniors is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working RESIDENTIAL AND NON- RESIDENTIAL TEACHERS and ACTIVITY LEADERS to join our teams this summer. Contracts from 2-8 weeks available, depending on centre.
- Teach class sizes ranging from 5 - 16 pupils.
- Plan and conduct communications classes.
- Teaching all levels from Pre-beginner to Advanced.
- May need to assist with OPTs (Oral Placement Tests)
- Create, plan and deliver quality lessons for students of all levels.
- Invigilate and mark tests at the end of units and courses.
- Differentiate for all types of students in lessons.
Teachers wanted in Kazan for September 2020
Premium English is a professional but friendly English language school in Kazan, in the centre of European Russia and we are looking for new teachers to join our team.
Full time positions, multiple entry work visa and accommodation provided.
If you have a passion for teaching and are committed to your students' success then send your CV to the Director of Education Steven Mott.
Enthusiastic, reliable, friendly and well-organised CELTA/TESOL qualified Teachers for junior residential summer school for students aged 11 to 17 to be held at Southampton Solent University from 4 July to 1 August 2020. Single ensuite accommodation for all staff. Teachers teach mornings only and are also involved in activities and excursions. Come and work in one of the UK's greenest cities. We are looking for staff who enjoy the complete summer school experience.