English and Exams is a dynamic and global community within the British Council, the UKs international organization for cultural relations. Be part of a unique global teaching team striving to help English language learners achieve their linguistic, study, work, and life goals.
Our teaching centers and online courses build cultural links between the UK and 38 countries around the world, as well as supporting the cultural relations programs in arts and sciences delivered by the British Council.
- Teaching in Vietnam is a rewarding and enriching experience
- Enjoy great benefits including excellent local salary and accommodation
- 9 month contract
- You will have time to explore Vietnam with 24 days of paid vacation
- You'll work with students of all ages and focus on delivering English language curriculum
- Join an international team with lots of social events and meet ups
- You will teach in beautiful Ho Chi Minh city
- Full support from a dedicated in-country team
- Choose a 4 or 12 month teaching contract in Hong Kong
- HK$ 23,000 - 24,000 per month
- Teach small classes of Young Learners
- Full training and orientation provided to you
- Optional and affordable staff accommodation, includes WIFI and cleaning service
- Lesson planning support from mentor teachers
- Start any month
- Well established school with experienced and professional support
Management of the academic department.
Liaising with operations department.
Ensuring the school is prepared for BC inspection.
Timetabling and student inductions.
Thorough maintenance of attendance records and documentation.
Ensuring policies and procedures are followed by all staff.
The organisation of in-house training sessions and meetings.
Dealing with students' queries.
Updating social media and website when appropriate.
We are looking for an experienced leader for the role of Director of Studies for the EF International Language Campus, Cambridge. In this role, you will manage the Academic department and implement the course programmes as planned. You have overall responsibility for the academic management and quality, training, and development of the academic team.
This role is permanent, full-time position.
Director of Studies required for language school in Cambridge. St Giles is a well known group of schools, with 5 year-round in the UK, with St Giles International Cambridge as the latest addition.
Immediate start. Interviews offered on a first-come, first-given basis and the right applicant will be appointed as soon as found.