Bahan International Science Academy, is among the top international school in Myanmar, is looking for dedicated teachers to work in Yangon for the 2018-19 academic year. The school is offering Cambridge International Curriculum. For more information regarding our schools you can visit our website (link below).
ESL (Primary school)
English (IGCSE Experienced)
Social Studies Teacher
- Prepare and deliver effective English lessons in accordance with the curriculum.
- Teach IELTS and ESP programs (including Business English)
- Ensure records are maintained accurately, are well organised and easily accessible.
- Placement testing.
- Participate in centre functions and activities.
- Other responsibilities as per policy.
EDULINK in Myanmar is looking for quality teachers to join us at the end of June. If you are a dedicated, CELTA-qualified and experienced native-level English teacher, this is an opportunity for you to experience new adventures in Myanmar.
We are also looking for a teacher who can teach both English and mathematics at a university foundation program level.
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV and educational credentials via the link below