TEFL teachers and YL specialist
- Spain: Melilla.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Number of positions: 2
- Degree Required
- Applicant must have permission to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit for employment in the EU.
Details of Position
CentrosD2 is a well-established, rapidly expanding training centre which is committed to quality and is certified as ISO 9001 - the international Standard for Quality Management.
We offer a variety of courses, including a comprehensive year round English programme and we have specialized in certified language training since 2006. As an official examination centre for the National University of Distance Learning (UNED-CUID), University of Cambridge, ETS TOEFL and TOEIC, Language Cert, Cervantes Institute and Alliance Française we offer exam courses in numerous languages (including English, Spanish, French, Italian and Arabic).
Where are we?
CentrosD2 is a short walk from the city centre, in the Spanish North-African enclave of Melilla.
- be a highly motivated and responsible professional
- be talented at teaching across the age range, from 3 years to adult.
- be able to teach all CEFR levels confidently
- be a native level speaker of English (must be able to prove level C2 certification)
- be CELTA qualified, or equivalent
- be committed to professional development
- have experience in exam preparation
- have the legal right to work and live in Spain (EU citizen or with a Spanish NIE/TIE)
- Please note that we are unable to process visa applications for non-EU citizens
Salary and Benefits
- a monthly salary of EUR 1,450 net
- opportunities for overtime
- 25 calendar holiday days in winter and spring as well as all national and local holidays.
- opportunities for career advancement, responsibility and promotion.
- return boat transportation from Malaga to Melilla once a year.
- the opportunity to learn Spanish and prepare for an official examination.
- as a Cambridge Partner centre, our teachers have access to online training courses.
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Small groups, personal approach and individual support. Highly qualified, experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate!www.teflcertificates-avo.com
TEFL CertTESOL Courses in Rome (Italy) and Malaga (Spain), accredited by Trinity College London. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Sign up now and start your teaching career next month!www.tefl-abroad.org
Book your Cambridge CELTA Course at IELS Malta and start your career in English language teaching anywhere in the world!
A 4-week intensive course for applicants with little or no experience from 04 March. FREE accommodation for the first students!www.ielsmalta.com
With 20+ years of ESL expertise, Maximo Nivel's award-winning TEFL course combines hands-on training with theory to successfully teach all over the world.www.maximonivel.com