Winter Centre Manager - Residential Young Learners
- United Kingdom: St. Albans .
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Number of positions: 1
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
- Applicant must have right to work in United Kingdom.
Details of Position
We are now looking to recruit an experienced, dedicated and responsible Centre Manager for our Young Learner Course running at our St Albans school running throughout the year. Priority will be given to applicants who can work from 4th January 2024 until 17th February 2024.
Our school provides both staff and children with excellent premises and facilities. We offer accommodation, meals and professional development opportunities for all staff.
Centre Managers have responsibility for the school operating efficiently and effectively.
Duties involve inducting course staff, management of course budgets, being responsible for the student experience from arrival to departure as well as to ensure that there is appropriate supervision and support throughout.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Centre management experience of a large programme
- Hospitality/sports activity management experience
- Pastoral/welfare experience
- Team leadership/people management experience
- Financial management/cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Office administration experience
- Counselling & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Management experience of a Young Learner centre
Eligibility and Safe Recruitment
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
- A DBS Check will be requested in the event of a successful application
- Completion of a DBS application is condition of employment
- We do not accept DBS checks undertaken by other organisations
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity
Salary and Benefits
- Accommodation and meals included
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Well established systems and operating procedures with personalised staff support
With 20+ years of ESL expertise, Maximo Nivel's award-winning TEFL course combines hands-on training with theory to successfully teach all over the world.www.maximonivel.com
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses. Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.