NATIVE-LEVEL ENGLISH TEACHERS REQUIRED
- Spain: Granollers.
- Cambridge School
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Number of positions: 2
Details of Position
All our schools have fully-equipped classrooms with interactive whiteboards, fibre-optic internet connection and access to our bank of supplementary material and resources.
Our schools offer a supportive, friendly work environment. All our new teachers are assigned a mentor to help them adapt to our systems and procedures. We provide ongoing professional training through seminars and observations which can help teachers further develop their skills. Our teaching staff of over 80 welcome new colleagues and provide the opportunity to make new friends quickly.
The Vallès Oriental is situated between Barcelona (a 30min train journey away), the Montseny mountain range (also 30mins by train) and Mataro beach (30mins by bus). Most of our teachers live in Granollers, the regional capital, which has a population of around 60,000. Granollers has cinemas, gyms, parks and lots of great places to eat, drink and socialise.
Our 2023-24 academic year runs from 15th September to 20th June and our summer courses run from 25th June to 26th July.
- Teachers with native-level competence and pronunciation ONLY
- CELTA or Trinity CertTesol ONLY
- Full, clean driving licence and willingness to drive essential
- Preference given to candidates who are prepared to live locally, in Granollers/Vallès Oriental
Salary and Benefits
- The guaranteed minimum salary for a new teacher is 15,739.75 euros gross for 725hrs teaching between 15th Sept and 20th June (approximately 20hrs per week). This is based on an hourly rate of 21.71. The annual salary is divided up as follows: 815.09 in September (if the teacher starts on the 15th), 1,528.30 per month from October to May, 1018.86 in June (we finish on the 20th), plus an extra holiday payment of 1,679.43 in June. Teachers who work more than the 725hrs guaranteed minimum, earn extra hours at the rate of 21.71 per hour.
- Teachers who start later in the year are guaranteed the proportional annual hours and salary. Their monthly salary, 1,528.30, is the same as for teachers who started in September.
- Teachers who work on our 5-week summer course earn an additional 1,600.00 or more.
Holidays and benefits
-We have two weeks' holiday for Christmas and one week for Easter plus at least seven bank holidays during the year.
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses. Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.
With 20+ years of ESL expertise, Maximo Nivel's award-winning TEFL course combines hands-on training with theory to successfully teach all over the world.www.maximonivel.com
Become a confident English teacher in just 4 weeks. Limited seats available.Book now!
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack