- Deadline: Sat 24 Feb 2024 00:00:00 UTC
- Poland: Sulecin .
- Szkoła Języków Obcych The Best Kornel Naruszewicz
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Number of positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are a staff of around 18 employees, running a small, private language school which has become a very strong player in teaching languages in the region and a comfortable and friendly working environment. At the same time, we are very open to new initiatives suggested by new teachers. Please apply only if you are ambitious, eager to challenge yourself, passionate about teaching and willing to concentrate on developing your teaching career and making impact on the local community rather than just travelling. You will be given a lot of freedom to make great contributions to school and the local community and you will be supported with all aspects of your stay here.
The perfect candidates are highly-motivated, honest, mentally stable and ready for a challenge in a foreign country. You are able to teach English to students 5-18+ years old, business English, individual English lessons, online lessons and cater to the needs of your students. You both enjoy and are qualified to work with small children. You are patient, ready to deal with situations you may not expect, act diligently and appropriately, so as to benefit the school.
You are willing and ready to take part in promotion days (1-3 days a year) at local events, so as to promote the school as a team, teach 25 hours and work 15 office/preparation hours at school - altogether 40 hours a week.
- University degree, preferably in Applied linguistics or Foreign languages, or TEFL/TESOL
- Qualifications and abilities to work with children (TEYL)
- Extensive knowledge of English Grammar
- Driving license is welcome
-1-2 years of Post-Graduate teaching experience in a language school setting or in a public school
- teaching English to students of a variety of ages
- experience teaching TOEFL / FCE / IELTS Cambridge exams as preparation for University entry in an English-speaking country and teaching English for specific purposes is welcome.
Salary and Benefits
- 5700 PLN gross / month regular, stable contract salary which is not dependant on the number of your teaching hours (health insurance, retirement insurance, taxes, paperwork, representation with
tax institutions, 26-30 paid holidays are all included) - 4200 PLN net salary transferred to your bank account after all deductions
- additional private health care insurance
- free gym card to wf (workout and fitness): https://wf-fitness.com
- possible company car for business and private purposes shared with one more teacher (gas is reimbursed partly only if you travel more than 10 KM to work)
- Very friendly and open environment in which you can grow as a professional
- Help with finding inexpensive accommodation, signing contracts, opening bank account, doctor appointments etc.
- Help with learning basics of Polish
- Support from a director of studies
- Financing/providing all teaching materials
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Small groups, personal approach and individual support. Highly qualified, experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate!www.teflcertificates-avo.com
TEFL CertTESOL Courses in Rome (Italy) and Malaga (Spain), accredited by Trinity College London. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Sign up now and start your teaching career next month!www.tefl-abroad.org
Book your Cambridge CELTA Course at IELS Malta and start your career in English language teaching anywhere in the world!
A 4-week intensive course for applicants with little or no experience from 04 March. FREE accommodation for the first students!www.ielsmalta.com
With 20+ years of ESL expertise, Maximo Nivel's award-winning TEFL course combines hands-on training with theory to successfully teach all over the world.www.maximonivel.com