Full-time EFL teachers to start in January
- Italy: BIELLA.
- Callan School
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Number of positions: 2
- Degree Required
- Applicant must have permission to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit for employment in the EU.
Details of Position
The business opened in 1972 and since then it has been a point of reference for anyone interested in learning and improving their English language skills. Working at Callan School you will gain experience in teaching to a wide variety of students and will provide you growth for both your professional and personal development.
Teachers have the possibility to gain further understanding of TEFL through constant support from the Director of Studies. The right candidate will have the opportunity to teach classes to prepare students for exams, learn about the different syllabuses and structures. Lessons are observed on regular basis, feedback is given and discussions are held in order to improve both teachers performances and monitor the teaching standards.
THE POSITION INVOLVES:
- average of 25 lessons a week
- little course administration: writing reports and accurately completing registers
- teaching on and off site
WHAT WE CAN GIVE YOU:
- the opportunity to work in a friendly environment
- help upon arrival with fulfilling all the administrative procedures
- assistance to less experienced teachers
The ideal teacher at Callan School is a curious, well-rounded person, who likes building rapport with his/her students, has a constant desire to improve her/himself and keeps a professional attitude at all times.
We look forward to receiving your application
- CELTA, TESOL or TEFL certificate
- Undergraduate Degree
- Native level speaker
- Eu citizen
- Driving licence
- 1 year experience
- previous experience in teaching Cambridge exams
- motivated and passionate about teaching
- ability to work under pressure
- genuine interest in the students' language improvement and in their overall well-being as
people, not only as learners
- interest in teaching both young learners and adults
Salary and Benefits
- Accomodation: we provide a share flat (single room) next to the school at reasonable cost
including heating and all utilities.
- 1 return flight if you return for a second year
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses. Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.
With 20+ years of ESL expertise, Maximo Nivel's award-winning TEFL course combines hands-on training with theory to successfully teach all over the world.www.maximonivel.com
Become a confident English teacher in just 4 weeks. Limited seats available.Book now!