EFL Teacher - Nike Sports Camps
- United Kingdom: United Kingdom: Various locations.
- CMT Learning
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Number of positions: 10
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
- Applicant must have right to work in United Kingdom.
Details of Position
Roles and responsibilities
1. Deliver teaching to a standard identified by the Director of Studies and in keeping with the overall scheme of work, course curriculum and provided lesson plans
2. Ensure an appropriate level of student discipline is maintained within the lessons and break times, enabling each student the opportunity to learn in an engaging and safe environment
3. Complete appropriate paperwork to ensure effective record keeping, including maintaining an accurate register, completing student reports and records of learning delivered
4. Support the Welfare Team in rostered duties outside of teaching sessions as directed by the Camp Manager and Director of Studies such as wake ups, evening activity sessions, excursions and meal supervision.
5. Participate where appropriate in peer observations and feedback sessions on own observed lessons
6. Attend staff meetings and CPD sessions as and when necessary
Along with the rest of the residential staff team, teachers will help guide the students through the week and contribute to a safe and positive environment which supports student learning whilst having fun.
To apply for a position, you are required to complete the online application form via our website link (Apply button below). Applications not completed via the online application form may not be processed.
2. Clear communicator with a natural ability to explain different aspects of the English language
3. Have experience of teaching dynamic and engaging lessons to class groups (summer school experience desirable)
4. Be able to adapt materials to suit the level and requirements of the students
5. Demonstrate enthusiasm and positivity inside and outside the classroom
7. Have a keen interest in sport and child development
8. Be a valuable team member and contribute to a safe, fun and inclusive working environment
9. Available to work between two and six weeks in July and August on a fixed term basis
Salary and Benefits
£600 per week
Accommodation and meals provided throughout employment for residential staff
Free Nike kitpack
Opportunities for professional development including weekly CPD sessions, lesson observations and peer observations
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses. Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.
Promote your training courses at TEFL.com for less than £10.00/€11.00/$13.00 per week!
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
SEE The World
Step this way and join us in Chiang Mai, Thailand for an opportunity to teach English to the World: 4 weeks of onsite training including 6 observed teaching practices at local schools followed by a job guarantee.www.seetefl.com
Cambridge CELTA courses 2023, AVO Centre - Bulgaria
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Small groups, personal approach and individual support. Highly qualified, experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate!www.teflcertificates-avo.com