TEFL teachers and YL specialist
- Spain: Melilla.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Number of positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
CentrosD2 is a well-established, rapidly expanding training centre which is committed to quality and is certified as ISO 9001 - the international Standard for Quality Management.
We offer a variety of courses, including a comprehensive year round English programme and we have specialized in certified language training since 2006. As an official examination centre for the National University of Distance Learning (UNED-CUID), University of Cambridge, ETS TOEFL and TOEIC, Language Cert, Cervantes Institute and Alliance Française we offer exam courses in numerous languages (including English, Spanish, French, Italian and Arabic).
Where are we?
CentrosD2 is a short walk from the city centre, in the Spanish North-African enclave of Melilla.
- be a highly motivated and responsible professional
- be talented at teaching across the age range, from 3 years to adult.
- be able to teach all CEFR levels confidently
- be a native level speaker of English (must be able to prove level C2 certification)
- be CELTA qualified, or equivalent
- be committed to professional development
- have experience in exam preparation
- have the legal right to work and live in Spain (EU citizen or with a Spanish NIE/TIE)
- Please note that we are unable to process visa applications for non-EU citizens
Salary and Benefits
- a monthly salary of EUR 1,450 net
- opportunities for overtime
- 25 calendar holiday days in winter and spring as well as all national and local holidays.
- opportunities for career advancement, responsibility and promotion.
- return boat transportation from Malaga to Melilla once a year.
- the opportunity to learn Spanish and prepare for an official examination.
- as a Cambridge Partner centre, our teachers have access to online training courses.
The city of Melilla offers you a unique teaching experience in one of the Spanish enclaves on the incredible North African coast.
Teachers will have the opportunity to travel extensively in the neighbouring cities of Morocco and improve your level of Spanish like nowhere else due to the limited international tourism here in Melilla.
Judge the beauty of this city here for
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses and Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Including life long career service.www.tefl-abroad.org/
Promote your training courses at TEFL.com for less than £10.00/€11.00/$13.00 per week!
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
SEE The World
Step this way and join us in Chiang Mai, Thailand for an opportunity to teach English to the World: 4 weeks of onsite training including 6 observed teaching practices at local schools followed by a job guarantee.www.seetefl.com
Cambridge CELTA courses 2023, AVO Centre - Bulgaria
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Small groups, personal approach and individual support. Highly qualified, experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate!www.teflcertificates-avo.com