EFL Teachers and Senior Teachers for Summer 2023
- Deadline: Sun 18 Jun 2023 00:00:00 UTC
- United Kingdom: London, Cambridge, Canterbury Oakham, Bournemouth, Uxbridge.
- Stafford House
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Number of positions: 50
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
- Applicant must have right to work in United Kingdom.
Details of Position
We are passionate about our student experience and make it our responsibility to ensure that everyone leaves having had a great experience. Our goal is to help students make new friends, improve their English, experience British culture and most importantly grow in confidence. We are therefore looking for team members to join us this summer who can lead, inspire, and ensure our students have an unforgettable experience.
If you think you have what it takes, then we look forward to hearing from you soon.
We are British Council-accredited, a member of English UK and Young Learners English UK, and an authorised Trinity College examination centre. Stafford House is part of CATS Global Schools.
Why choose us?
- Ideal opportunity to gain or further your CELTA or PGCE teaching experience or to gain/expand on senior level teaching experience. We are proactive in providing support, observations, and feedback
- Ready-made lesson materials with comprehensive teacher notes available for you to use
- Optional full-board residence, based in one of our schools in Canterbury, Cambridge, London Uxbridge, Bournemouth, or Oakham (not central London)
- 42 hours over 6 days per week (made up of 15- or 30-hours teaching + teacher admin time, welfare of student time and/or leading excursions/activities) (Bloomsbury -32 hours teaching only, 5 days per week)
- Visiting interesting sites while leading excursions as part of our immersive learning experience
- Opportunity to teach in a multicultural environment
- Career opportunities reaching beyond our summer schools, in our year-round schools in Cambridge, Canterbury and London
For full job descriptions and an online application form click on Apply button below.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Stafford House and CATS Global Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect everyone connected with the organisation to share this commitment. All positions are subject to safer recruitment Pre-Employment Checks in line with KCSIE guidelines which includes an enhanced DBS check (DBS process paid for by CATS Global Schools), 2 references and if applicable, an overseas police check.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor any visa applications.
Applicants must also be available for most of July.
Salary and Benefits
Non-Residential Teachers London Bloomsbury only (32 hours per week): £472.50 per week + holiday entitlement. Increments available
Non-Residential Teachers at centres outside of London Bloomsbury (42 hours per week): £511.06 per week + holiday entitlement. Increments available
Senior Teachers Residential: £511.05 per week + holiday entitlement plus full board and accommodation
Senior Teachers Non-Residential: £543.75 per week + holiday entitlement
Salary Increments (for teaching roles only, not Senior Teaching roles)
Experience increments of £5 for 1 full academic years experience, £15 for 3+ years'
A loyalty bonus of £20 is paid to all returning staff.
Pay in lieu of any unspent holiday is paid at the end of the contract.
If so, we have both residential and non-residential teaching positions in 6 prestigious and diverse locations across the UK.
Salaries range from £472.50-£543.75 per week dependent on job role. Increments available for experience and holiday entitlement.
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Including life long career service.www.tefl-abroad.org/
Promote your training courses at TEFL.com for less than £10.00/€11.00/$13.00 per week!
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
SEE The World
Step this way and join us in Chiang Mai, Thailand for an opportunity to teach English to the World: 4 weeks of onsite training including 6 observed teaching practices at local schools followed by a job guarantee.www.seetefl.com
Cambridge CELTA courses 2023, AVO Centre - Bulgaria
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Small groups, personal approach and individual support. Highly qualified, experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate!www.teflcertificates-avo.com
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses and Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.