EFL Teacher in the south of Spain - Utrera (Seville)
- Deadline: Sun 26 Feb 2023 00:00:00 UTC
- Spain: Utrera (Seville).
- Premier English S.L
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Number of positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We pride ourselves on our continuous professional development programme which has resulted in many of our teachers studying for their DELTA as well as other teacher training qualifications whilst at the school.
For more about the school and town, please visit our website (link below).
Interested teachers should contact us by sending their CV with a recent photo and a cover letter outlining in further detail their teaching experience.
* Has an EFL qualification (CELTA or equivalent)
* Has an EU passport
* Has a near-native level of English
* Has experience of working with young learners and teenagers.
The following would be a plus:
* Has a working knowledge of Spanish.
Salary and Benefits
* Starting salary of 1350 euros gross p/c/m for a 33-hour-week contract (maximum 24 teaching contact hours per week) Increments depending on experience and qualifications.
* Weekly in-house teacher training sessions.
* Paid holidays at Easter as well as all local and national holidays.
* Full health cover.
* Private accident insurance cover.
* Assistance with finding accommodation.
TEFL Trinity CertTESOL Courses in Rome and Malaga Beach. 100% Online, Blended and Face-to-face Courses.
Including life long career service.www.tefl-abroad.org/
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Small groups, personal approach and individual support. Highly qualified, experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate!www.teflcertificates-avo.com
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses and Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack