Winter YL Residential EFL Teachers
- United Kingdom: Cambridge CB2 7AD.
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Number of positions: 20
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
- Applicant must have right to work in United Kingdom.
Details of Position
We provide seasonal courses for 11-17-year olds as well as our summer junior programme for those aged 7-10.
We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible EFL teachers who can provide our students with high quality teaching and unforgettable experiences that are expected on a Bell course.
We offer a range of courses for young learners of different ages and language levels, including our popular seasonal Explorer courses, Young Business Leaders, Young Cambridge Scholars and Academic English. Therefore, we welcome applications from teachers with a range of skills, interests and experience.
Location, St Albans Hertfordshire.
Date: 7th January 2024 to 17th February 2024
All our schools are set in elegant surroundings and are housed in some of the UKs most prestigious boarding schools.
Free accommodation, meals and professional development is available for all staff.
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
A DBS/Police Check will be requested in the event of a successful application
We do not accept DBS Checks undertaken by other organisations (unless you are on the update service.
All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
All references will be followed up and reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason you should not be engaged in situations where you have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment
- CELTA/ Trinity TESOL Certificate
- Degree qualified or extensive work experience in similar roles
- Fluency in English
- Adaptability, flexibility and excellent team working skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
*Courses must be externally validated, contain at least six hours teaching practice and a minimum of 100 hours of ELT/TESOL input. Applicants who have completed 100% online courses will not be considered.
- Previous EFL teaching experience, although we also welcome applications from
newly qualified teachers
- Experience of working with young learners and/or teenagers
- Previous summer school/ residential experience
- Experience teaching multicultural/multilingual groups
Salary and Benefits
- Free accommodation and meals
- Paid induction period upon arrival
- Well established systems and operating procedures with personalised staff support
- Staff laptop with free access to Wi-Fi
- Opportunities for promotion and further seasonal employment
with personalised staff support
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our Advertising Media Pack
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses. Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.
With 20+ years of ESL expertise, Maximo Nivel's award-winning TEFL course combines hands-on training with theory to successfully teach all over the world.www.maximonivel.com