Male ESL Teachers Required in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia, Buraydah, Tabuk, Ahsa, Khamis Mushait, Dammam and Al-Baha
- Quality Education Company (QEC)
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Details of Position
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems. Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in ESL department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• No online certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or degrees from distance learning colleges and universities accepted.
• A Master/Bachelor degree in teaching English or Applied Linguistics/ or related degree in related field none related degrees are accepted.
• Minimum 1 years of ESL teaching experience.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
• Age 25-56 years (Due to visa restrictions)
Salary and Benefits• Tax-free competitive salary (Basic $2000-$2500)
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation.
• Standard apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
Quality Education Company (QEC)
More Company Information
The Quality Education Holding Company was founded in (2009, 1430H) to support the educational process in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; relying on the extensive experience of its members and employees in the fields of education, training and management, it successfully established many private and international schools, institutes and science academies all around the Kingdom.For Full information Please visit our official website.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- +966 112786291 Ext: 501
- +966 112455118
Click here to visit the
Quality Education Company (QEC) website
- Contact person:
- Hussain, Recruitment Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.