Beautiful Hangzhou: The Best of China
- China, Hangzhou
- EF Education First Hangzhou
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Job SummaryExperience "Heaven on Earth" here, with us, at EF Hangzhou and Huzhou!
Providing Excellent Training Programs *2-week PAID On-Boarding, Bi-Monthly to Quarterly Regional HUB Training and Team-building Events as well as In-Center Skills, Methodology and TKT Training!
Package Includes; Flight, Housing and Education Allowances! Renew, Referral, VIP and Performance Based Bonuses!
+++ Ample travel opportunities to use holidays; sight-see around one of the most interconnected locations in China +++
Details of Position
EF Hangzhou is one of the largest and most established EF Franchises in China. Boasting 8 schools - with more slotted to open - spread out over two cities, with a multinational staff of over 130 teachers.
We’d like to welcome you the opportunity to be part of an expanding, career-minded and staff development focused organization; teaching children ages 3-18.
Not only do we offer a paid 2-week onboarding prior to being placed into a center – something that sets us apart from the competition – our structured support in order to ensure your continuous professional development is prioritized, ensures your expectations are at the forefront of a successful teaching experience!
But working hard is only one part – playing hard is equally important so outside of school the pastoral care that we have for our staff is key and second to none. Coming across the planet is already perhaps a strange and exciting new experience – making sure you’re settling in and enjoying your time will make you want to stay longer and something we aim to achieve!
Looking forward to getting to know you during the recruitment phase and hopefully meeting you in the near future
The Teacher Recruitment and Development team.
Qualifications1) To be considered for this role, applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa to meet China's visa regulations.
2) Bachelor degree.
3) 120 hour TEFL certificate (or 2 years post graduate certificate) or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one)
4) Clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
5) A desire to work hard and play hard!
Salary and Benefits★★ NET 13,900RMB (entry level) – 16,400RMB (experienced) teacher broken down as follows: ★★
* Up to 11,000 RMB/month NET base Salary (Commensurate with level of experience)
* 2000RMB quarterly bonus based on performance
* 3000RMB/month housing allowance and logistics support for finding an accommodation
* 11250RMB flight allowance for a 15 month contract, 18000 for a 2 year contract
* Airport pick up (transfer fee covered!) and Year-round logistics support from our experienced HR team
* Paid Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
* Paid 2-week initial onboarding and training
* Ongoing Regional and In-center CPD
* 6000RMB study allowance for a 2 year contract
* Paid entrance onto the Cambridge TKT once every 6 months
* Paid medical check and health insurance
* Paid Chinese tuition and ongoing Language Learning support
* 22 paid days holiday per year
* Paid monthly social and teambuilding events
* Referral schemes - 3000RMB for each new teacher you refer to our recruiters
* Contract re-sign bonus of 5000RMB
* Promotion opportunities in our ever expanding franchise – those who want to develop, we create the opportunities to do so!
EF Education First Hangzhou
More Company Information
EF Education First is the world’s largest private education company and the official Language Trainer for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games! EF was founded in Sweden in 1965. As the global leader in language training, EF has established strong presence in more than 60 countries and trained more than 8 million students. EF English First has been selected by more than 1000 leading multinational companies as preferred language training company, including Coca-cola, P&G and Nokia. EF’s diverse business
Click here to visit the
EF Education First Hangzhou website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take a highly accredited TEFL course with the established provider TEFL Org UK & become a highly employable, skilled teacher ready to work anywhere in the world within weeks. Start your TEFL adventure today.www.tefl.org.uk
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com