EXPERIENCED IELTS NATIVE LEVEL TEACHER - FULL AND PART TIME
- Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
- Wall Street English Co., LTD
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
If you’re a native level English speaker with IELTS experience and you’re searching for a new and rewarding challenge, then look no further than Wall Street English! We are looking for highly trained and experienced IELTS teachers to help us grow our IELTS program. We are running IELTS test prep courses which have been specifically designed to prepare students who wish to take their IELTS test.
You will be using course materials designed by Language Experts at Pearson Education and will deliver a range of lectures and tutorials to ensure essential exam skills can be put in to practice. The course will cover the four language skills in-depth and classes will be small to ensure a supportive and effective learning environment.
Wall Street English, a world class company and member of the Pearson global family, operates English language learning centers in 29 countries across the globe. After more than 3 years in Vietnam, Wall Street English has established 5 English centers in HCMC and is on the way to open more in the near future, so as to meet the demand of learning and improving English communication skills among the Vietnamese. We are continually seeking qualified and talented teachers who are looking to gain valuable teaching experience within a professional and premium environment. For more information, please also have a look at our website.
QualificationsWall Street English has a reputation for having the highest standards among private language institutes in Vietnam and this is evident in the teachers we recruit. The requirements for Wall Street English IELTS teachers are:
• Native level English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa (Vietnamese immigration policy)
• 1+ years IELTS teaching experience. IELTS examining experience is highly desirable
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the seven countries listed above (Vietnamese immigration policy)
• CELTA/Trinity TESOL or MA in TESOL is strongly preferred or a 120-hour in class equivalent
• A criminal record check dated within the last 6 months from a national database from your country of citizenship (Vietnamese immigration policy)
• Exceptional knowledge of IELTS test-taking tips and techniques
• Exceptional understanding of English language grammatical analysis
• Professional in attitude and appearance, dynamic with a passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education
• Open-minded towards new challenges, flexible, a positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures
Salary and BenefitsAt Wall Street English we offer a highly competitive financial and benefits package for IELTS teachers, which is based on qualifications and experience. The package includes, but is not limited to:
• Competitive salary
• World-class facilities and teaching resources
• Dedicated academic management team support and on-going professional development
• Free Vietnamese language lessons
• Social activities and volunteer opportunities
• Career pathway
Wall Street English Co., LTD
More Company Information
Located around the world, all Wall Street English centres are built and equipped to the highest standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management. Wall Street English Vietnam has full-time opportunities for qualified, native-speaking ESL Teachers. Come and work with a fun, friendly team!
21 Le Quy Don
Ward 6, District 3
Ho Chi Minh city
- Contact person:
- Kathleen Smith, Teacher Recruiter
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Teach English as a Foreign Language after your 4 week TEFL course. Choose from more than 20 locations: See special savings!www.teflcertificatecourses.com