- Spain, Melilla
Enthusiastic, professional native EFL teachers needed with experience in teaching Cambridge courses
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
Details of Position
Centros D2 is a rapidly expanding school with over 800 students in the North African Spanish enclave of Melilla. We are however much more than your average English Academy...
* We are an established centre of over 10 years with a branch in neighbouring Morocco.
* We offer exam courses in numerous languages (including Spanish, French, Italian and Arabic)in collaboration with the National University of Distance Learning (UNED).
* We are a University of Cambridge Examination Centre and coordinate Cambridge examinations in Melilla.
* We are an Examination Centre for Cervantes Spanish exams and offer the full range of DELE Spanish examinations.
* We are a Microsoft Specialist Authorized Testing Centre and run frequent IT courses.
* We have a comprehensive year round English programme including weekend adult camps, summer camps for young learners and regular activities.
* We are a multinational team with Spanish as a common language ( a great environment to learn Spanish!)
* We are committed to the quality of what we offer and are certified as ISO 9001 - the international Standard for Quality Management.
* be a native English speaker
* have CELTA or equivalent
* have at least 2 years experience in teaching English
* be flexible, experienced in teaching young learners and highly motivated
* have the legal right to work in Spain
* preferably have a working knowledge of Spanish
* be interested in the long-term and be committed to doing their work well
* be able to provide 2 referees who can comment on your abilities as a teacher
* be willing to teach high levels, up to C2
* have a positive attitude and enjoy teaching
Salary and Benefits
* A September to June contract with the opportunity to continue over the summer months in our summer schools
* a monthly salary of 1200 Euros net (including social security and taxes) for 25 hours teaching
* paid holidays over Christmas and Easter and including all national and local holidays
* end of contract bonus
* opportunities for overtime
* opportunities for career advancement, responsibility and promotion
* return transportation from Malaga to Melilla
* assistance in finding accommodation and settling in
We are looking for teachers with something special, if you think you have the qualities above and have what it takes to work with us - please send a cover letter, your CV and up-to-date photo.
c. explorador Badia 16
- Contact person:
- Victoria, Assistant Director of Studies
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
TEFL.Careers - Search, compare and review Teacher Training Courses
The International TEFL Institute offers accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL Courses – Certification courses & Short courses. Job guidance and internships available. Teach English Abroad and Travel the World. View our Specials - Enrol Today.
Click for information