- United Kingdom, Northampton, Edinburgh
- OSCARS International
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 5
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
March & April
QualificationsEssential Skills & Qualifications
• Trinity TESOL/ Cambridge CELTA or equivalent or PGCE in relevant subjects, BEd, QTS or overseas equivalent plus a previous Degree.
• Native or near native competency in English. If English is not your maternal language, you must be able to demonstrate that you have are at C1 level of the CEFR as minimum requirement.
• Eligible to work in the UK
• DBS check
• Previous experience in teaching Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL).
• Commitment to providing an excellent academic programme for OSCARS clients.
As part of OSCARS commitment to Safeguarding children you will be asked to complete a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) or if based in Scotland you are required to be part of the PVG scheme.
Oscars is an equal opportunities employer. Our policy is in place to ensure that all employees are treated with the same respect, dignity and consideration on the grounds of their sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, age, colour, religion, gender re-assignment, political affiliation, nationality or ethnic origin.
Salary and Benefits15 hours of teaching pw + 5 hours of prep.
£15 per hour
25 Union Street
Click here to visit the
OSCARS International website
- Contact person:
- Jamie Simpson, Operations Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.