EFL Teachers Twin Summer Centre Eastbourne
- United Kingdom, Eastbourne
- English Centre Eastbourne
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
• Delivering enjoyable lessons in which students’ learning goals are met
• Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of students at all times
The working week (5 days) is made up of a minimum 15 hours teaching plus lesson preparation time. Teachers are expected to attend weekly teachers meetings and are invited to attend a weekly teacher development programme which is remunerated in addition to normal teaching hours.
An induction will be held in late June at a date to be confirmed and for which you will be paid £60 on completion of contract.
Twin Training International is committed to safeguarding. For all applicants called to interview:
• References will be followed up with specific questions as to applicant’s suitability to work with persons under 18
• All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
• Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
• Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check
• Successful candidates will be required to complete two hours of on-line safeguarding and health and safety training prior to commencing employment
• Successful candidates will be expected to actively engage in the safeguarding of under 18s
Once you have applied, you will be provided with a job description and asked to complete an application form. Interviews will take place between March and May.
First Degree + minimum CELTA or Trinity TESOL Certificate or PGCE in English/modern languages with ELT/TESOL subsidiary or equivalent
Salary and BenefitsCompetitive hourly rates for CELTA and DELTA qualified teachers + statutory holiday pay (calculated at 12.07% of gross pay).
English Centre Eastbourne
More Company Information
Twin English Centre, Eastbourne is part of the Twin Group and is located in beautiful surroundings in this famous, historic seaside town. Our programmes include: • General English and IELTS preparation year round. • Teacher Development courses for non native speaking English teachers. • General English & IGCSE academic year programmes • Junior& Adult Summer Vacation courses • Short stay programmes for junior and adult groups year round. We are very proud of the very personalised academic attention and pastoral care we offer for all our students and clients in Eastbourne. We see as our mission that every student considers their stay with us to be a very special and lasting experience. We are also extremely flexible with the type of programme we can provide. This means that we will work very closely with our clients to design the exact package to suit them. This is particularly the case with our Overseas Teacher Development courses.
25 St Anne's Road
- +441323 725887
- +441323 645082
Click here to visit the
English Centre Eastbourne website
- Contact person:
- Christopher Savins, Principal
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com