English Language Assistant
- Macedonia, Germany, Veles, Macedonia and Fürth im Odw, Germany
- ProCredit Academy
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
-preparing and delivering evening activities. These may include book clubs, debates, pronunciation classes and more communicative activities,
-supporting students with the preparation of presentations and essays, as well as grammar and vocabulary homework,
-accompanying students on Saturday excursions and offering optional activities on Sunday afternoons,
-creating a supportive and stimulating environment for participants,
-moderating conversation classes with small groups.
QualificationsThe ideal candidate will have:
- English to a proficient standard and ideally a working knowledge of at least one other language,
- a degree in ideally economics, humanities, natural sciences, politics, linguistic or languages,
- an ability to work with an international group of highly motivated adults,
- strong social skills and a team-oriented approach to work,
- an independent and flexible attitude.
Salary and BenefitsWe provide travel, full-board accommodation and we offer a very competitive salary. This is a freelance position and is subject to performance and review.
More Company Information
The ProCredit group is headed by a parent company in Frankfurt am Main. The group consists of several banks in Europe, with a language centre near Frankfurt which offers residential English courses throughout the year for staff with a level higher than CEFR B1.
Hammelbacher Strasse 2
- Contact person:
- John Helferich, Ben Goonesena, Chloe White or Lucie Mazoit, English Language Teachers
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.