Summer Camp Director
- Spain, El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz
- TECS Summer Camps
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 1
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
For TECS, our staff have always been, and will continue to be, our number one commodity – as it is very true “happy and productive staff” make possible the happy experience for our campers to grow in. For this reason we have always sought hard to provide our staff with what they “need” to do a great job through investing a lot in them, training, and making sure that our managers are bringing the best out of them.
Usually all of our mid-managers and camp directors have worked with us for many years as staff and managers. However, we are currently looking for some new, young talent to take over the Family Camp Director position. We are very open to applications from all types of people, but the type of person that we foresee in this position would be someone who is young or young at heart, who is intelligent, talented, hard-working, and has a passion for summer camps.
If you are young (or young at heart) and looking to jump up into the world of management, to take on the responsibility of being a director of your very own summer camp, and looking to move up quickly in the world of ELT then this position could be perfect for you.
For more information and a complete job profile please go to our employment website (link below).
QualificationsWe do not have any strict requirements for this position as we are believers that talent, attitude and ability are the key factors to be a camp directors. The following are some things that may be looked upon favourably in your application:
- University Degree
- Teaching degree or TEFL qualification (CELTA, TESOL, etc.)
- Man-management experience
- Teaching experience
- Summer Camp Experience
Salary and BenefitsSALARY + CONDITIONS
- Wage: between €1550-1850 NET (after tax) depending on performance for the entire contract length.
- Dates: 18th June-3nd August 2017 (Longer contracts are available also)
- Accommodation provided for throughout the contract.
- All meals provided for apart from during management training week.ç
- Staff uniform: enough so you won’t have to rewash them yourself!
- Staff events: weekend trips, sport and game competitions during camp.
- Management Bonding Meal at before camp starts and reward meal at end of summer.
- Staff final meal – these are big things and for many staff the highlight of the summer so DON’T LEAVE CAMP UNTIL THE DAY AFTER WORK FINISHES.
- Knowledgeable year round central office management. The top management were ALL once staff members and mid-management themselves at one point.
- Supportive management structure.
- Guiding hand on the rewarding path to professional development and personal development.
TECS Summer Camps
More Company Information
TECS is one of the best language teaching organisations in Southern Spain. Since 1997 we have become experts at running summer camps, English academies, Programmes abroad and mini camps for schools(all year round). Each year we employ up to 200 staff for our various language programmes, from TEFL teachers to activity monitors, management positions and various support roles. We are looking for fun-loving, passionate, active people to join our team now!
TECS Summer Camps, The English Centre
El Puerto de Santa Maria
- 0034 956 853000
- + 34 956 87 3804
Click here to visit the
TECS Summer Camps website
- Contact person:
- Patrick Alvarez, Summer Camp Recruitment Responsible
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.