EXPERIENCE CHINA- HIGH SALARY UP TO 22,000RMB (NON-NATIVE POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
- China, Locations Throughout China
- ESL RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS CANADA
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Details of Position
· setting Develop and implement engaging lesson
· Adhere to established teaching curriculum
· Maintain positive relationships with students and
· Document and share student grades and evaluations
· Maintain the health and safety of all students
· The teacher will teach up to 20 hours per week +
*Working time: Monday-Friday (8am-4:30pm), 2/ 2 and half hours lunch time, free lunch. Public Holiday paid.
*Teaching hours will not be more than 88hours a month.
*Per class: 30minutes normally, will not more than 40minutes.
*One year contract
*Prepare lesson plan yourself.
*Location: all around China.
Qualifications*Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
· Strong classroom management skills
· Ability to build rapport with students
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills · Strong leadership qualities
· Native Level English speaker
· BA degree or higher education
· TEFL/TESOL certificate is preferred
*Entry level positions available no degree/experience·
*Non native speakers from Europe, Russia, and South America welcome to apply Salaries for non native speakers is 5000-6500RMB/month
*Native Level speakers
*No degree necessary
*No experience necessary
*Accept older applicants (only native level speakers) Z Visa provided
Salary and Benefits• A monthly salary of between 10,000-22,000RMB
• Free flights
• Airport pickup
• Free housing at most schools
• Z‘ visa sponsorship (working visa to legally teach English in China)
• Health insurance coverage
• Many of our schools provide a housing allowance and/or flight stipend • Contract completion bonus
*Paid National Holidays off
ESL RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS CANADA
More Company Information
Our pledge to the teacher is to ensure your placement and contract are completely legitimate. We only partner with schools/organisations that pass our rigorous background checks. If we see ANY red flags, we DO NOT do business with that school or organization. You can rest assured that you are in good hands. After all, we've been through the process you'll be going through ourselves. That's our GUARANTEE to you. Tell us what you're looking for and we'll match you with a job.
Click here to visit the
ESL RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS CANADA website
- Contact person:
- Wayne Lunn, Wayne Lunn
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.