- China, All over China
Public school and university job positions in China
- ClickChina Co., Ltd
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 99
Details of Position
How are you?
It is Click China Cultural Exchange Co.,Ltd. The agency licensed by China Foreign Experts Bureau.
Shenzhen primary school ESL positions: 10
Salary RMB8,000 monthly plus free of charge independent flat and utilities.
University ESL positions: 10
Salary RMB7,200-5,000 monthly plus free of charge independent flat.
Training school ESL positions: 20
Salary RMB15,000 to RMB8000 monthly plus free of charge independent flat.
Wuhan primary, middle school ESL positions: 10
Salary RMB10,000-8,000 monthly plus free of charge independent flat and utilities.
Sample public Primary School Job Description:
1. Location: Wuhan, capital of Hubei Province, China
2. Contract Term: Oct./ Nov. 2014 -- June 30, 2015
3. Job Position: English teacher
4. Students age: 6 to 12 years old
6. Working Days: Monday to Friday. 2 days off on weekends
7. Working hours: 8am-12pm, 2pm-5pm
8. Teaching hours: less than 20 teaching hours per week
Remuneration and Benefits:
1. Salary: RMB9000 to 11000 monthly
2. Accommodation: Free apartment including RMB300 allowance for gas, water and electricity
3. Meals: RMB200 allowance monthly
4. Vacation: winter vacation fully paid (2-3 weeks)
5. Holidays: Chinese Public Holidays
6. Airfare allowance: RMB8000 allowance for fulfilling contract
7. Insurance: Basic and Hospitalization medical insurance
8. Tour in China: once per academic year
9. Working visa: Offer working permit and invitation letter
10. Free charge residence permit
All the above positions require English native speakers with one year English teaching experience. Starts on Oct., and Nov., 2014.
We provide free of charge Chinese ESL job solutions to English non-native speakers, no English teaching experience or no degree teachers. All candidates who have great English pronunciation and are flexible to cities, will have a decent job with a working Z visa teaching in China through Click China agency.
For Click China agency reference, please browse www.clickchn.com to click feedback.
We will set up interviews for you within two working days after we receive your resume, photo, copy of degree, TEFL/TESOL/CELTA cert. or teacher license, passport and references.
Click China Co., Ltd staff are looking forward to your positive reply.
Click China Cultural Exchange Co., Ltd
ClickChina Co., Ltd
More Company Information
It's Sandy from ClickChina, ClickChina is an agency with the certified license issued by China Foreign Expert Bureau, we are working with schools to recruit foreign teachers. We concentrate on providing professional and free-service for you in finding a suitable and satisfying job in China.
- Contact person:
- Sandy LI, HR
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
TEFL.Careers - Search, compare and review Teacher Training Courses
Get the world’s most widely-respected teaching certificate, taught in multi-cultural, cosmopolitan Doha by two very well-known and experienced CELTA trainers, Mike Cattlin and Annette Szymanski, this 7th September to 2nd October 2014. Application deadline mid-August! Shared accommodation provided, or assistance in finding private accommodation.
Click for information