Teacher of English
- Russian Federation, Moscow
- BKC-International House Moscow
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 15
- Degree Required
Job SummaryPositions available from January 2018
Are you fresh-off CELTA and looking for a career start? Or have you taught all over the world, have seen pretty much it all and yet feel like discovering the enchanted territory of Russia would be the dream come true?
Whether you are a newly qualified teacher ready to broaden your teaching and traveling horizons or a very experienced one willing to tick off another country on your "to go" list - BKC-IH Moscow is the perfect place for you!
Details of Position
IH Moscow BKC is the only institution in Moscow approved both by the British Council and Cambridge English Language Assessment as an open test centre for IELTS and Cambridge exams.
Our teacher training center offers CELTA/DELTA courses and also has a wide variety of workshops, seminars, courses aimed at the teacher's self-development.
With our company you can get a training and become an IELTS and Camdridge examiner.
We also support the career growth of our teachers by promoting them to ADoS and teacher trainer positions within our company.
QualificationsA successful candidate should have a university degree and one of the following qualifications:
CELTA, Trinity TESOL, SIT Tesol, TESL Canada, ACELS CELT, IHC or any 120-hour of on site training equivalent.
Salary and BenefitsStart date: January-February 2018
- Salary: up to 50 000 roubles per month (net) (30 hour-9 month contract) and up to 40 000 roubles per month (net) (24 hour-9 month contract)
Accommodation is provided.
General teaching contract package:
- completion of the contract bonus - up to 30 000 rubles.
- airfare reimbursement
- multiple-entry work visa, consulate fee paid by the school
- shared accommodation is provided
- unlimited metro passes
- meeting at the airport upon arrival
- paid induction period
- paid holidays
- health care
- 50% discount for Russian classes
- 24 hour emergency support line
- discount on training courses, including IH certificate in teaching YL, Cambridge DELTA course
- insurance fund
BKC-International House Moscow
More Company Information
BKC International House Moscow is one of the largest language schools in Russia. We have many locations throughout Moscow and Moscow region. Majority of our teachers are university graduates and have one or more of the following qualifications: CELTA, Trinity TESOL and MA in TESOL. We have experienced teacher-trainers in residence and we have been running CELTA/Delta courses for the past 20 years, as well as providing International House Certificates.
Click here to visit the
BKC-International House Moscow website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?