Daegu, South Korea_English Teaching Jobs available all year round
- South Korea, Daegu Metropolitan City
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Job SummaryEnglish teaching jobs available all year round in Daegu Metropolitan city, the 3rd largest city in South Korea with its population of 2.5 million and over 1,000 current native English speaking teachers.
A prepaid flight to Korea, rent-free fully furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, national pension etc. are provided.
Native level English speakers with a Bachelor's degree in any field and no criminal record are eligible for E-2 visa for English teaching positions in S.Korea.
Details of Position
* Starting date; in late February, 2018
* Location; Suseong-gu, Daegu, on the monorail route with all the necessary facilities
* Address; 102, Dongdaegu-ro, Suseong-gu, Daegu
* number of current native English speaking teachers; 10
* Age of students; from 3-10
* Working hours; (a) 2:20 pm to 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday (b) 9:30 am till 6 pm, Monday through Friday (with Saturdays from 10 am till 1 pm)
[Jungchul Junior English School]
* Starting date; in early March and early June, 2018
* Location; in the northeastern area in Daegu, called Dongho area around 30 min. away from downtown. It's on a subway line and has all the necessary facilities.
* Address; 79, Dongho-ro, Dong-gu, Daegu
* number of current native English speaking teachers; 2
* Age of students; from 8-14
* Working hours; from 2 pm-10 pm, Monday through Friday
- English teaching positions are available all year-round in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea.
- One way prepaid flight to Korea, rent free fully furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, 10 days vacation with additional national holidays etc. are included.
- Teach English to young learners aged from 7 to 15 (working hours; 2 pm till 10 pm) or aged from 3 to 10 (working hours; 9:30 am till 6:30 pm) at private English language schools (so called 'hagwon') with small-sized classes with maxim 12 students at each class in Daegu Metropolitan city, the 3rd largest city in South Korea with its population of around 2.5 million and over 1,000 native English speaking teachers currently working in Daegu.
- About Daegu city
The City of Daegu is located inland, southeast of the Korean Peninsula. Its population is around 2.5 million. It takes around 1 hour and 40 min. from 'Dongdaegu' station to Seoul and 50 min. to Busan by express train (KTX); http://www.letskorail.com/ebizbf/EbizBfTicketSearch.do. You can find more information on the city of Daegu at http://www.daegu.go.kr/english/index.do and Facebook group 'colorfuldaegu'.
- How to Apply
Please send me your resume and some recent photos with your available date for employment in S.Korea by email or post them on our website (link below).
- Bachelor's degree in any field (TEFL certificate or transcripts are not necessary)
- a notarized photocopy or original copy of Bachelor's degree certificate with apostille attached (a photocopy of Bachelors degree certificate verified by a Korean consulate in Canada for Canadians)
- an original copy of national (FBI) criminal background check issued within 6 months with apostille attached (an original copy verified by a Korean consulate in Canada for Canadians)
- a copy of passport information page
- resume with your name, contact number, address, and signature
- five passport-sized color photos with white background
- E-2 Applicants Health Statement (Foreign language teachers are supposed to take a medical check at a general hospital in South Korea within 3 months after arrival for alien registration card.)
- must be native level English speakers with the nationality of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, U.K., or U.S.A. (alphabetical order) in accordance with the Korean government's Policy
Salary and Benefits- monthly salary of 2,100,000 Korean Won
- prepaid one-way flight ticket to Korea or a return flight back home
- rent free fully-furnished single studio apartment within 10 min. walking distance of work
- severance pay, equivalent of 1 month's salary on completion of 1-year contract
- around 10 days vacation scheduled by school and additional 15 national holidays a year
- half of medical insurance premium and national pension paid by the employer
- fewer than 12 students at each class
- all the curriculum provided
- length of contract: 1 year
More Company Information
DaeguTEFLjob has been recruiting native English speaking teachers for private language schools (hagwon) in Daegu, the 3rd largest city in S.Korea since 2003 and Gene Kim is a manager of private language school directors' association in Daegu. There are around 400 private English language schools and over 1,000 native English speaking teachers in Daegu. Teaching positions are available all year round so you can apply anytime in a year.
Click here to visit the
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx
Train To Teach
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.www.teflcertificates-avo.com