English Native Level Teacher in Moscow
- Russian Federation, Moscow
- LLC Langwe
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 2
Job SummaryJob description:
· Teaching a variety of ages and levels
· Filling in the paper work
· Participating in school events and in-company trainings
Details of Position
o Positive, outgoing, proactive, responsible and a creative thinker
o Open to new things and ready to learn new techniques
o Goal - oriented
o Able to establish and maintain good relationship with children and their parents
QualificationsLevel of expertise:
o TEFL diploma (CELTA, TEFL, TKT, DELTA - will consider for an ADoS)
o Experience teaching exam classes
o Ability to adapt materials for the students’ age and level
Salary and BenefitsConditions:
· Full-time or part-time contract (24 or 30 hrs)
· Flexible schedule (no gaps between classes)
· Competitive salary ($1100 - 1500)
· Professional Development
· Positive atmosphere
· Teaching aids
· Accommodation provided (included)
Do you consider yourself the ideal candidate?
Apply as soon as possible.
More Company Information
We are now hiring and will be happy to welcome talented professional EFL teachers to our team. The Langwe School chain has been on the market since 2010. Over 600 students of various ages and levels study here for different reasons but the same outcome – speaking English fluently in their day-to-day lives. In order to achieve this goal, Langwe pays a lot of attention to employee development by oragnizing professional trainings and seminars. At present, there are 5 Langwe schools.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?