Teachers needed for University in Jiashan County, Zhejiang China
- China, Jiashan, Zhejiang, China
- EarlyBirds Academic Partnerships
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Job SummaryCompany Details:
Earlybirds is an organization that works directly with universities and public schools in Shanghai. We are not a recruiter or agency but hire teams of teachers and academic managers for institutions that we are evolving and growing with. We offer a friendly yet professional environment for teachers wishing to experience life in China.
To Apply: Please send your CV/resume now. TEFL certificate, university diploma, passport scan, and references.
Details of Position
- Teach Oral English to classes of around 40 university students
- Twelve to fifteen 90-minute classes per week
- Every attempt is made to block teaching hours (no split shifts)
- All classes scheduled M-F 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Curriculum in place, although teachers are encouraged to be creative and supplement lessons with other activities (training/resources provided)
- Opportunities to participate in university extra-curricular activities such as English corner and short-film making competition.
- Hold a university bachelor degree
- Be a native level speaker of English
- Minimum 2-years’ teaching experience
- no teaching experience is acceptable if you have bachelor degree majored in education, language or teaching, or native teaching license, or international ESL teaching certificates, such as CELTA or TEFL certificate.
- Have a reasonable level of comfort with technology (we use IWB and a variety of applications in the classroom – training provided)
Salary and BenefitsCompensation:
- contract starting Sept. 16th , 2017 to July 15th , 2018
- 14,000 RMB per calendar month (10,000 basic salary + 4000 housing allowance)
-One week (7 nights) offered in a hotel and help in finding permanent accommodation provided.
- 12,000 RMB end-of-contract bonus (related to completion of contract and performance).
- Travel allowances 8,000 RMB half paid upon completion of first semester, with the rest being paid on the completion of the contract.
- Paid supplemental accidental insurance.
- On-going teacher development
- Bilingual staff to assist with housing/cultural issues
- Team dinners/trips to nearby sights
EarlyBirds Academic Partnerships
More Company Information
EarlyBirds is a small but growing organization that partners directly with universities and public schools in Shanghai. We are not a recruiter or agency. We recruit and hire directly for institutions that we are evolving and growing with. Our company has doubled in size this year, and are looking for a unique brand of teacher. Are you unique?
Click here to visit the
EarlyBirds Academic Partnerships website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Trinity CertTESOL in the heart of Edinburgh: October 30th – November 24th Extensive support throughout the 4 -week course from our experienced and dynamic tutors. Enjoy our modern facilities and full access to our extensive resources!Click to find out more.