English Language Teachers (Male)
- Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
- Arddel Consulting
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Job SummaryMale English language teachers are required for university preparation programs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Immediate Hires. Professional employer, good conditions with Iqama Visas.
Suitable for mid-career teaching professionals with 2 years+ experience of teaching college/university preparation programs.
Apply online for an immediate interview.
Details of Position
Our client, Saudi Arabia's largest training and education company, urgently requires Male English language teachers for university preparation programs across the Kingdom.
Suitable for mid-career teaching professionals with experience of teaching college/university preparation programs.
Teachers will be required to prepare and deliver English language classes for pre-intermediate - intermediate level students, with a focus on English for Academic Purposes. Students are under-graduates, aged 17-23.
Teachers will have the opportunity to teach across all four skills areas, as well as deliver examination preparation classes.
In addition to their classroom teaching, all teachers will be required to:
- Create and maintain lesson plans in-line with the curriculum and pacing schedule
- Use smart board technology to create and conduct interactive lessons
- Administer continuous assessment projects
- Administer, invigilate and correct examinations
QualificationsTo be eligible for consideration candidates must have completed university education in one of the following countries: Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom or United States of America (visa requirement)
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in either English, Linguistics, TESOL or Education (other degree subjects cannot be considered)
- CELTA/TEFL/TESOL Certificate (with at least 100 hours training and observed teaching practice).
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience after qualification
Experience of teaching in Saudi Arabia is helpful but not required
Salary and Benefits- 11,500-14,000 SAR per month, dependent on qualifications and experience, with zero deductions and significant savings potential
- One year, fixed-term contracts, with the possibility of renewal
- Iqama visas provided
- Accommodation provided
- Transportation provided
- Medical insurance provided
- Return flights from home country
- Social program
More Company Information
Arddel Consulting specialises in bringing talented professionals to fill appropriate vacancies in the Middle East. We differentiate ourselves by offering job seekers a friendly, responsive and informed service that will find the right role for you. We provide clear, straightforward and honest information and advice about the countries that we source candidates for and the positions that we are seeking to fill. We strive to foster your talent and help you to build and develop your career.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx