We’re looking for teachers who love teaching and can’t wait to see their students smile. Better still, we happily offer all our teachers free professional development training. Join the 51Talk family and start teaching with us today!View Details
TalkTalk teachers teach at a different school in a different place each week and our students range in age from 8 to 18. Our focus is to provide as many opportunities for students to speak as possible, we are not concerned with teaching grammar but in enabling students to use the language they have already acquired from their own teachers. Often we will send more than one teacher to a school, depending on the number of students that want to attend a course.
A TalkTalk experience is truly unique.
This varied and interesting leadership role will combine academic management with day-to-day centre management. The postholder will have responsibility for the academic management of the school and will also oversee the smooth running of day-to-day operations. This post will suit a talented and ambitious DELTA (or equivalent)-qualified director of studies who is committed to managing the delivery of outstanding teaching and learning and to providing leadership across the school as a whole.View Details
1. A pleasant learning/teaching environment(classrooms are surrounded by a library(see the school website) and independent learning is encouraged)
2. Result-oriented. The curriculum provided is understood as a platform on which teachers work in their own ways and teach with their talents
3. Freedom and trust are bestowed to teachers for both teachers' creativity and students'.
4. Academic and technique support and career development opportunity.
5. Locally competitive salary
British Council accredited Summer School Centres in Kent, Ascot & Bath.
As a teacher training school, Concorde International welcomes newly qualified teachers, who will receive full academic support throughout the summer from our Academic Management team and from Head Office.
We are recruiting qualified EFL Teachers for summer centres in Ascot, Ashford, Bath, Broadstairs, Canterbury, Folkestone and Rochester. Minimum CELTA or equivalent.
Orange Language Centre is seeking experienced Native speaker Teachers of English to enhance our large, international team of teachers for the 2017-18 academic year. We are a large and growing English language school and certified Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre. We pride ourselves on our dynamic staff and quality of instruction and welcome teachers from all English-speaking countries. Now is your chance to be part of a great team and experience Russia with your own eyes and ears.View Details
TeachingChile works closely with Chilean schools and universities, all with the common goal to advance the nation’s working knowledge of English. We offer a number of teaching opportunities to work with students in three distinct categories: children ages 5 to 18 (grades Kindergarden-12), university level, and adult learners, based upon your interest and experience level.View Details
* Note: Job Fair is now over, however, recruitment for new academic year is ongoing. Apply now!
Vacancies for Qualified Female/Male EFL instructors in Saudi
Females Work in a prestigious university for women in Saudi.
Join the Saudi British Centre; a solid language school in Saudi Arabia and make your mark at a prestigious university.
Males Work within universities and corporate companies and enjoy the benefits and flexibility of Saudi private sector educational companies offer!
- Short-term volunteer TEFL positions in Spain
- Develop your teaching skills in a relaxed, professional environment
- 12+ hours of teaching practice with real students
- Additional teacher training & 24 hour support
- NEW! Extra training package available from September 2016....
- Accommodation provided
- Placement fees start at 84€ per week
- No experience necessary
Bucksmore Education are hiring engaging, motivated EFL professionals for memorable BC accredited Junior programmes for summer 2017 in prestigious residential settings around the UK.View Details