• Salary: 12,000 to 25,000 RMB/month after tax
• Contract length: One year contract (renewable)
• Benefits: Health Benefits, Free Accommodation or Housing Allowance, Paid Holidays, Subsidized Flights, Work Visa/Work & Residence Permits Provided, End of Contract Bonuses, Free Mandarin lessons.
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city.
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.
- Engage with and explore literature with students
- Maintain a positive and encouraging learning environment
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of students through data analysis
- Teach Core Literature, Reading and Writing Courses
- Coach in the Library
- Research and Development Projects
Teaching ESL with Scholastic in China [Shanghai/Shenzhen/Guanghou/Chengdu]View Details
Roles and responsibilities:
Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
Administering mid-term and final tests
Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings
Attending parent-teacher meetings annually
Regular communication with our office
1. ESl teacher for young learners.
2. Competitive salary.
3. Modern city.
4. Historical city
** VARIOUS POSITIONS AVAILABLE**
Renowned International Primary School Requires Foreign Teacher
* Great Hours - Great Pay *
* Professional Freedom *
Apollo Hai Phong, part of Apollo English, is seeking applications for Academic Manager (AM) roles for our center in Hai PhongView Details
UStalk connects very young Chinese students with North American accent teachers, so they can start learning English in an immersion style from a very early age. We believe that there is a better, more effective way to teach a foreign language: through curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity.UStalk connects very young Chinese students with teachers, so they can start learning English in an immersion style from a very early age.View Details
Great teaching jobs in China . Teach and travel to china !View Details