A fantastic opportunity to take up the Director of Studies role at this highly successful, BC accredited “boutique” English language school in Chelsea, London.View Details
Classroom delivery of “plain English” in an aviation context, based on key language functions and domains related to aeronautical engineering to help pilots, air traffic controllers and engineers reach Operational Level (ICAO level 4) and above to international military forces personnel.
Continuous employment and part time positions avaiilable for roles from tutor to Director of Studies.
CVs and enquiries via the link below.
Quality Education Holding Company is looking for male and female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities and the international schools in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.View Details
A very competitive package of 15,000RMB-22,000RMB according to teachers' subject, qualification and experience together with A legal working visa (as an expert teacher, not as an ordinary worker) and health insurance; you are flexible in choosing to teach young learners or teenagers or adults; and you can decide to take positions in government schools or private sector as long as you are qualified to get a working visa.
Positions are available in most of the cities around China.
As an online English teacher with Hujiang, you are making learning easier, fairer and more enjoyable by providing the best quality of ESL tutorial and teaching to our e-learners from various backgrounds: K12 students, business professionals and learners from all kinds of industry.View Details
- Teach in a government endorsed program under Colombian Ministry of Education
- Experience life in one of South America’s most amazing destinations
- Join a huge social initiative with the intent to build a bilingual Colombia
- Exciting co-teach role at a Colombian school, college or university
- Full 2 week orientation in Bogota
- Domestic flight from Bogota to placement location
- Teach 25 classes per week, Mon - Fri
- Start January, March, June or July 2017
- c. 24 hours per week (6 hours per day), Monday to Thursday.
- Teach English to local students (aged 16+), from beginner to intermediate level
- Plan classes and prepare lesson material
- Mentor other volunteers who have little/no experience
- Some language assisting (Spanish) where possible
PLS is looking for min. CELTA/ TESOL qualified teachers for the Defence Academy in Shrivenham (near Swindon and Oxford) for 3 to 16 week full-time or part-time courses and for occasional postings to Kuwait. You should be confident and adaptable, with exp. teaching ELT to the MOD and/or military and exp. developing course materials. A Delta and/or MA/PHD qualification preferred. Please apply with your CV to Noelle Murray via the link below.View Details
1) 20-25 face-to-face teaching periods each week. Each teaching period is of 45 minutes duration.
2) 10 office periods each week, each teaching period is of 45 minutes duration.
¬ Common Wealth Passport/US passport holder (British, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa passport holder preferred)
¬ Fluent in English
¬ Ability to Relocate abroad
¬ To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand
¬ Must be able to obtain a clean background check