MYANMAR IS THE PLACE TO TEACH
- Myanmar, Myanmar
- Brainworks - TOTAL group of schools
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 13
- Degree Required
Details of Position
• 3 x Pre School English Teacher
• 1 x Pre School Coordinator /Experienced Jolly Phonics Trainer
• 2 x Primary School English Teacher
• 2 x Primary School English Teacher for Regional Taunggyi branch.
• 2 x Secondary School English Teacher
• 1 x Native Level German Teacher / Coordinator
Work and live in the Golden Land of Myanmar. Brainworks – Total are a unique group of integrated schools, following an international standard of curriculum. We are a registered Cambridge School with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations. Our focus is on providing Myanmar children with a high quality education for a very reasonable and affordable cost.
In the thirteen years since our founding, Brainworks-Total Group of Schools has worked extensively supporting the local community in Yangon. All main subjects are conducted in English. Our teachers focus on experiential learning with high academic standards. Our classrooms have interactive digital learning platforms. We believe in reflective, student centered teaching and our instructors and teachers work collaboratively at all levels to continuously evaluate and improve student learning.
1. Be a native level English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia or New Zealand, due to visa restrictions
2. You must hold a recognized university degree in your chosen field of teaching.
3. You must hold an ESL qualification: TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (min. 120 hours of in class training) or have an accredited ESOL endorsement on your teaching license.
Senior Trainer must hold a B.A. B.Ed or M.Ed and or be a certified Cambridge PDQ, CELTA teacher trainer or recognized train the trainer graduate.
4. All positions require at least two full years practical leading and teaching classroom experience.
5. Have experience living abroad (preferably 1 year or more) in a developing country and a solid sense for adventure.
Salary and BenefitsBenefits Include:
We offer single academic year Employment agreements, but are very focussed on giving our students certainty and continuity and preference is given to applicants who are prepared to commit to 2 consecutive agreements.
• Our salary year is from 1st week of June to 30th April.
• Our teacher-working year runs from June 1st through to the eve of Thingyun in early
April of the following year.
• For those that complete a single academic year contract and are offered and accept a second year contract we offer a one-month paid holiday for the month of May.
• Paid public and term holidays.
• Paid flight costs to and from Myanmar on full completion of contract from Bangkok.
• Excellent teacher/student class ratios.
• High quality studio apartment air-conditioned accommodation for singles.
• Free basic house keeping and laundry service.
• We cover all initial and bi-monthly visa renewal costs.
• Free daily nutritional school lunches.
• We cover all local work related transportation costs.
• Basic simple medical coverage.
• Ongoing educational professional development trainings and opportunities.
US$1600-US$2000 nett per month depending on qualifications, experience and level taught.
Coordinators/Trainers salary package depends on experience and qualifications and will be discussed in detail with successful applicants.
Brainworks - TOTAL group of schools
More Company Information
Brainworks - Total is a unique group of k-12 integrated schools offering Pre, Primary, Secondary, IGCSE and A Level education. Total accepts your child and takes on his academic development along with personality development and orientation right from Kindergarten onwards to Grade XII. We have 9 branches in Myanmar which are accredited by Cambridge International School and also certified by ISO 9001, 14001.
1 Thumingalar Street, 16/4 Quarter
- +951 8551360
Click here to visit the
Brainworks - TOTAL group of schools website
- Contact person:
- Bob, Allwright
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.