Locally based Business English Teachers - Milan, Rome and Turin
- Italy, Milan, Rome and Turin
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 4
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We will have full time vacancies for experienced Business English Trainers in Milan and also for locally based supply teachers in Milan, Turin and Rome. We are seeking qualified, experienced (minimum three years for the vacancies in Rome) and committed EFL teachers to add to our teams.
We are also looking for experienced and qualified native level English teachers for ongoing online web based English language training courses.
- Degree Required
- Preferred qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA,Trinity CertTESOL
- Teaching experience:
- 2 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
QualificationsWe are seeking qualified, experienced and committed teachers to add to our teams.
Applicants should be native level speakers who possess the following:
- A degree.
- A recognised TEFL qualification (ie, Cambridge ESOL CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL or equivalent).
- At least two years' relevant TEFL experience.
- Valid working papers for the EU
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment and flexibility
Salary and BenefitsFor those joining our company we offer the following:
- induction, on-going training and support;
- an excellent range of materials;
- opportunities for structured career development;
- a professional, positive and supportive teaching environment; and
- assistance with initial travel and accommodation.
Salaries range from 1500 to 1835 euros per month depending on experience, grade and centre.
More Company Information
Linguarama is a language training organisation specialising in training people in business, the professions and government organisations.
1 Elm Court
- 01789 203910
- 01789 266462
Click here to visit the
- Contact person:
- Daniel Coughlan, Personnel Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.