- Japan, Japan
Live and work in Japan teaching English!
- AEON New York
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 99
Details of Position
Upcoming Worldwide Interview Locations:
Melbourne, VIC - Feb. 7, 2015
Toronto, ON - Dec 13, 2014
* United Kingdom
London - Jan. 24, 2015
Chicago, IL - Dec. 6, 2014
San Francisco, CA - Dec. 6, 2014
Phoenix, AZ - Jan. 24, 2015
Richmond, VA - Jan. 24, 2015
Seattle, WA - Feb. 7, 2015
Jacksonville, FL - Feb. 21, 2015
- Teaching experience is beneficial but not necessary.
- Japanese language ability is also helpful but not necessary.
* For consideration, please submit both a resume and a one page (500 word) essay titled, "Why I Would Like to Live and Work in Japan?" Please note that resumes received without essays will neither be reviewed nor considered.
Salary and Benefits
AEON New York
More Company Information
AEON offers our teachers a great opportunity to grow personally and professionally while gaining valuable teaching and international business skills. AEON’s salary, furnished apartments and fully paid vacations give you the chance to completely immerse yourself in the culture of Japan.
535 Fifth Avenue
4th Floor, Room 413
New York City
Click here to visit the AEON New York website
- Contact person:
- Lars Frank, Personnel Recruiter
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
TEFL.Careers - Search, compare and review Teacher Training Courses
Unique accredited TEFL courses in Budapest, Crete, Florence, Ho Chi Minh City, Istanbul, Mexico, Pattaya, Phnom Penh, Porto, St. Petersburg, Sardinia. Expert training and mentoring. Accredited by College of Teachers and offering graduate credits towards MATESOL with Hamline University and St. Michael's College. Personalized job guidance and expert career counselling for life!
Click for information