- Vietnam, Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City
- Australian Centre for Education and Training
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 5
Details of Position
10 Years of Excellence in Vietnam
This year ACET is celebrating 10 years of operations in both Hanoi and HCMC. Over this time we have built an excellent reputation for helping students to achieve their study goals quickly and effectively, in a very supportive learning environment. Our students study intensively, five days a week. Thousands of ACETs students are now successfully studying and living abroad in Australia, America, Britain, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore and many other countries.
Accredited by NEAS
Early in 2012, all of ACETs schools received accreditation from NEAS International, Australias English Language Training quality assurance scheme. ACET staff and teachers are extremely proud of this confirmation of ACET as a high quality provider of English Language programs.
Living and Working in Vietnam
Vietnam offers a great work-life balance, giving you the opportunity to travel and experience a diverse and unique country, as well as save money. Teachers are highly respected in Vietnamese culture and you will find the students extremely motivated and hard working,
Both Hanoi and HCMC offer many daytime and night time activities to cover most interests. Beaches, mountains and historical sites are never far away, to say nothing of the food and shopping experiences.
Vietnam is modernising and now is a great time to see some of the old charm while you still have the chance.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- University degree
- Native English speaker (or IELTS Band 8 for Vietnamese teachers)
- CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification (minimum 6 hours observed lessons)
- Clean police check issued within the last 6 months
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- 2 years teaching experience to adults with reputable organisations
- Demonstrated experience in teaching Academic English and IELTS
- Teaching experience in Asia
- Be available in Vietnam for at least 1 year.
- Be able to meet Vietnamese regulations to obtain a work permit (you must bring your original degree and teaching certificates with you, as well as a police clearance certificate). Regulations vary for each nationality.
Salary and Benefits
- Professional environment of experienced and dedicated teachers
- Excellent academic support and opportunities for professional development
- Reliable and stable teaching schedules with minimal travel
- Most teaching schedules are Monday to Friday
- First rate facilities and teaching resources
- Local costs paid for work permit and visa
- A great and diverse teaching staff with an excellent team environment
- A chance to work for one of Vietnams most reputable language teaching organizations
How to Apply:
Click Apply button (below) and attach the following details with your application:
- Covering letter
- Full CV with referees
- Your preferred start date and location
- Scanned colour copy of passport page with information and photo (passports need to be valid more than 6 months)
- Scanned colour copy of teaching certificate(s) and university degree(s).
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
For more information, see our website (link below).
Australian Centre for Education and Training
More Company Information
ACET is Vietnam’s leading provider of quality Academic English and IELTS preparation courses which are undertaken as a first step to studying and living overseas. We have an excellent reputation for helping our students to achieve their study goals quickly and effectively in a very supportive learning environment. Thousands of ACET’s students are now successfully studying and living abroad in Australia, America, UK, New Zealand and Singapore. ACET is a partnership between IDP Education and UTS: Insearch, two international organisations specialising in education and training. ACET was established in 2002 in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, and currently has a student population of over 1500 students. ACET provides an Academic English pathway program that is designed to develop English language and study skills, so that students are able to function in English, confidently and fluently, within a study or work environment. Students chose to study on our full time program of 20 hours per week or part time program of 10 hours per week. The ACET curriculum has been designed and developed by INSEARCH and we are proud of our reputation for quality programs, dedicated and qualified teachers and excellent support services.
187 Vo Thi Sau Street
Ho Chi Minh City
Click here to visit the Australian Centre for Education and Training website
- Contact person:
- Recruitment, HR Team
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
TEFL.Careers - Search, compare and review Teacher Training Courses
Take a highly accredited TEFL course with the established provider TEFL adventure today.
Click for information
Train To Teach
The International TEFL Institute offers accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL Courses – Certificate, Diploma & Master Diploma. Teach English Abroad and Travel the World. View our Specials - Enroll Today.www.itefli.com/
Train To Teach
With a TEFL Org UK certificate you could be working abroad within weeks. Tutor-supported, accredited, all-inclusive courses perfect to explore the world & inspire others.www.tefl.org.uk/courses
Accredited and internationally recognized TEFL courses in Prague. Job guidance worldwide! Over 2000 graduates who taught in 60+ countries! The course comes highly recommended by our graduates.Apply and Teach Abroad Now!
4-day intensive IELTS Teacher-Training Course 16th – 19th February, 2015 at Manchester Central School of English
Learn how to prepare students for the IELTS exam and the key features of running a theme-based IELTS preparation course. £249 inc. VAT.www.manchestercse.co.uk/cambridge-ielts-teacher-training/