Director of Studies - Rome
- Italy, Rome
- marcus evans linguarama
- Experience: 5 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Job SummaryDIRECTOR OF STUDIES - MARCUS EVANS LINGUARAMA - ROME
You will be responsible for the pedagogical management of the centre including:
-leading and developing the teaching team
- involvement in the whole process of running a course: from needs analysis through to final feedback
- providing pedagogical support for the sales activities of the centre: attending client meetings and liaising closely with the Centre Manager
- a teaching element
- general support for the centre manager.
Details of Position
marcus evans linguarama is a well-established, Europe wide executive language training company which specialises in providing customized language courses and corporate training solutions for top multinational companies.
Our courses take place in-company, in virtual classroom and on our own premises. Linguarama Rome is a thriving, customer focused training centre with a commitment to delivering state-of-the-art training programmes.
We are now recruiting for the position of Director of Studies, Rome starting in the Autumn 2017.
The successful candidate will manage the pedagogical aspects of the centre and report directly to their Centre Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Trainer or ADoS who wishes to further develop their career in a supportive, well-established and successful centre.
- Degree Required
- Preferred qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA,Trinity CertTESOL,Cambridge DELTA,Trinity DipTESOL
- Teaching experience:
- 5 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
- 4 - 5 years relevant teaching experience/other relevant work experience and the Cambridge ESOL DELTA or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills; the successful candidate must be a team player.
- A driving licence and an operational level of Italian are both preferable but not essential.
- Experience of teacher training is desirable but not essential.
- A commitment to both the pedagogical and commercial development of the centre is essential.
Salary and BenefitsSalary and Benefits:
- induction, on-going training and support
- opportunities for structured career development
- a professional, positive and supportive work environment
- assistance with initial travel and accommodation.
Salary; 24 000 euros per annum.
marcus evans linguarama
More Company Information
Linguarama is a language training organisation specialising in training people in business, the professions and government organisations.
Click here to visit the
marcus evans linguarama website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!APPLY NOW!