NATIVE LEVEL ENGLISH TEACHERS NEEDED IN SEPTEMBER 2017 ONWARDS
- Vietnam, Vung tau, Viet nam
- AMA Vung Tau
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 7
- Freelance Position
Job SummaryTeaching English to children and Aldult.
Making lesson plan
marking the assignments
Doing oral testing...
Details of Position
• English In Public schools ( Most of hours in the Public school)
General English to Adults and Young Learners
• Exam Preparation (IELTS and TOEFL)
• Corporate ELT Programmes
QualificationsThe Requirements of working for AMA Vũng tàu
1) Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
2) To be a native level English speaker.
3) Aged from 21 to 50 (visa requirement)
4) A police background clearance from your home country.
5) A visa for initial entry into Vietnam
6) Experience in teaching primary school (preferred)
7) A qualification in English Language Teaching (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
Are you interested?
Please apply to
1. Mrs Xuan oR our HR department
AMA Vung tau: 12 K1 Commercial Centre, Ward 7, Vung tau city, Vietnam
Phone number: (84-0254) 3576110
How to Apply to AMA Vũng Tau
In your application, please include:
• What position you are applying for in your subject line: Part Time /Full Time teachers
• A current C.V (resume)
• A recent colour photograph of yourself
• A brief cover letter
• A scanned copy of your passport biography page
• A scanned copy of your degree AND teaching certificates (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA etc.)
Salary and BenefitsSALARIES & CONTRACTS
All salaries at AMA Vung tau are based on qualifications, experience and your teaching . During the initial interview applicants are told of the salary band that applies to them, based on qualifications and teaching experience. Teaching performance is determined by a demonstration teaching class if you are applying from within Vietnam and by a submitted lesson plan followed up with a panel interview if you are applying from outside the country. The outcome of the demo class / panel interview will help decide the initial pay offered.
At AMA Vung tàu you will initially sign a 9 month or a 1 year contract with a 2 month probation period. All salaries are paid on an hourly basis and are net of taxes (AMA pays the taxes on your behalf). The average schedule for a full time teacher is from 20 - 25 hours per week, averaging some 100+ hours per month. The salary range from 1000 USD to 1.700 USD gross per month.
The following benefits apply to all AMA Vung tau ( Cleverlearn) teachers:
• Assistance in acquiring a work permit ( will be paid by AMA VUNG TAU)
• Help with visa renewals
Help with accommodation
AMA Vung Tau
More Company Information
AMA Vung Tau English Language School is a place where there is no limit to your potential. AMA Vung tau English Language School, a leading provider in English Language Training Service in Vietnam AMA Vung Tau is located at Vung Tau Commercial Center with modern facilities, including 22 classrooms, 1 Playing Room and 1 Lab Room. Every month, the center opens about 13 new courses and exceeds target revenue by 160%. 90% of students at AMA Vung tau are satisfied with their courses and teachers bec
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Choose your accredited TEFL course from 15 locations to earn internationally recognized training, Job Guidance Worldwide, and Guaranteed Job Offers in Mexico, China or Thailand. Contact us for details.www.tefl-programs.com