Stay For Free In Beautiful Hotels in 7 countries - Be a Conversation Partner
- Poland, Ireland, Hungary, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Malta, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Ireland and England
- Angloville Sp. z. o. o. SK
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 30
Details of Position
Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for an Angloville experience this year!
As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues in Malta, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Ireland or England for 3 to 11 days and help our clients improve their English through a series of conversations and activities.
You are not a formal teacher, you are a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience.
Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian
Pick an amazing picturesque venue for yourself, apply now!
QualificationsHave a Native Speaker level of English
Formal qualifications not required
Salary and BenefitsWhat you get in return:
• Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
• Full board during your stay
• Free city tours in multiple cities: Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, La Valetta, and more
• An opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
Angloville Sp. z. o. o. SK
More Company Information
Angloville is one of the largest providers of language immersion programmes in Europe. As an English speake, you can volunteer abroad and discover 7 European countries for free, having your board and lodging in beautiful countryside hotels covered while conversing in English with various language learners. Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for an Angloville experience this year. Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian.
ul. Swietego Leonarda,
- +48 733 109 133
Click here to visit the
Angloville Sp. z. o. o. SK website
- Contact person:
- Marlena Maciejewska, Programme Coordinator
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?