Director of Studies
- Spain, Córdoba
- Academia Britanica y Casa Internacional Cordoba SA
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- Didactic support of learners and teachers
- Quality assurance of the teaching operation
- Assisting the Commercial department in promoting the school’s services to corporate and institutional clients
- Assisting with the development and implementation of publicity campaigns designed to capture students from the local market for General English and ESP
- Recruiting teachers of English and Spanish, both locally and through the IH recruitment network
The DoS works closely with other directors to ensure a quality product and client satisfaction
Qualifications• A very strong EFL back¬ground with all ages and levels and a knowledge of Cambridge exams ( DELTA would be considered an advantage).
• A liking for people and an ability to communicate effectively
• Proven organisational and administrative skills
• The ability to manage and motivate staff
• The ability to cope with a wide variety of teacher and student problems and to work under stress
• An interest in the commercial side of language school management
• Management experience, preferably (but not necessarily) in a school based in a Spanish speaking country
• A good level of Spanish (B2 or above) or an ability to learn fast.
Salary and BenefitsDepending on qualifications and experience
Academia Britanica y Casa Internacional Cordoba SA
More Company Information
Academia Británica is the owner of International House Cordoba and International House Huelva.
C/ Rodriguez Sanchez 15
- Contact person:
- Rafael Ordas, Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The International TEFL Institute offers accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL Courses – Certificate 120 hrs & Master Diploma 250 hrs. Teach English Abroad and Travel the World. Enroll Today.Click to find out more.