URGENT HIRING: Native level English Tutors
- Online English, Online
- Acadsoc Limited
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 50
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Acadsoc is an online education company providing a diversity of tutoring services to its customers. headquartered in Shenzhen (China), it has branch offices in Hong Kong, Manila, London and New York with more than 1500+ employees worldwide.
“Acadsoc 1-to-1 Online English Tutoring Service” is currently attracting more than 600,000 unique visitors per month with more than 400,000 registered users since August 2014, and it has made Acadsoc one of the largest 1-to-1 online ESL provider in China.
“Acadsoc Studying Abroad Service” has been sending hundreds of students to study in the TOP schools in US and UK. It has associated with more than 80 schools in UK and 60 schools in US.
“Acadsoc International School·Online” is currently providing American elementary education courses to Chinese K12 students to introduce more advanced education resource into China.
In Acadsoc, we believe that global knowledge can change peoples' lives, so by sharing it, we could provide equal learning opportunity for all and change the world we are living in. Our mission is to create the world’s most efficient and diverse learning and teaching platform for each and everyone.
In April 2016, again Acadsoc was injected a ¥31 million capital in series A by “Ginkgo” a well-known VC in China, who’s the investor of “Moutai” and “UnionPay”. Acadsoc is currently in its process of being listed in the stock market of China with an estimated market value of ¥500 million in CNY.
Teacher’s primary responsibilities:
- Preparing for 1-to-1 online classes
- Teaching online with the textbooks
- Doing corrections and conducting effective instruction during the classes
- Doing assessments and tests for the students
- Abiding by school regulations and management, achieving the teaching goal as scheduled with high quality
Qualifications- A Native level English speaker
- At least 1 year of English teaching experience
- Patient and can manage having classes with any age group
- Candidates with one of the certificates: TOEIC/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/IELTS/TOEFL/B.A.E. of English Major
- Have a reliable workstation with stable power supply and internet connection
- Energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
- Required minimum number of hours: at least 4 hours per day
- Evening and Weekend schedules are preferred
How to Apply
Interested parties please send the below information
A cover letter
A full resume
An audio sample of you speaking in English
Your Skype ID
Your preferred working schedule
For more information. You may visit our site (link below)
Salary and Benefits- Starting salary would depend on your qualifications and availability
- 10% - 20% Class Completion Bonus
- Trial Class Enrolment bonus(High bonus)
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Salary paid thru Paypal
- Additional incentives monthly
- Competitive and encouraging promotion system monthly and yearly
- Professional Improving and Training system(including TESOL certificate)
More Company Information
Acadsoc is an international online ESL company with over 100k eager Chinese learners who want to master the language! Acadsoc aspires to become the largest online ESL company for Chinese learners offering the most practical ESL courses and overseas education services. Acadsoc is seeded with CNY 1.1M in June 2011 and has recently raised CNY 31M during series A in China. Acadsoc business diverses from online tutoring, video learning, and also study-abroad consulting service.
Alpap II Bldg, Trade Ave, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1780 Metro Manila
Click here to visit the
Acadsoc Limited website
- Contact person:
- Johnny, Recruitment Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx